Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Default Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Rezurrection releases tomorrow (Tuesday, Aug 23rd) for those that haven't been up to date with the news on Live. It comes with the 4 original zombies maps from World at War, as well as a new map: Moon.

The pack also includes a download of the Call of Duty: Zombies soundtracks. If you already have the map pack by pre-ordering the hardened or prestige edition, then you already get the extra content. FREE. Simply re-download the map pack.

For those that don't have it already, it will set you back a hefty 1200MS points, but if you're a zombies person, This map pack is for you.
    My brother did it!
    The more convoluted, overwrought and lengthy the protest of innocence, the probability of it being bull**** approaches one.

Quote Originally Posted by Koda ST 592-XBA View Post
    If you already have the map pack by pre-ordering the hardened or prestige edition, then you already get the extra content. FREE. Simply re-download the map pack.
    Wha? More info on this please
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Wha? More info on this please
    I found this on 1up.com:

The DLC will be available on August 23 on Xbox 360, and, given past trends, late September on PC and PS3. It will cost 1,200 Microsoft Points ($15) like the previous three map packs, but anyone who purchased the Hardened or Prestige editions (thereby granting them access to four of these five maps) will get the DLC for free.
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

So because I bought my RC car I get those maps? (4 of em). Whats the link for the download on marketplace?
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

I'm wondering how it works, I can't find anything on how to download the maps. If anyone finds how out to download the maps if you have the limited edition, please let me know.

Sent from my HTC Glacier
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

from what I understand is if you bought the Prestige or Hardened edition of Black Ops,it comes with a code for the old 4 zombie maps from World at War but the are REMADE, same maps but newer graphics and i think new enemies. from what I've researched (i could be dead wrong though), you have to redownload the map pack and you will get the additional "Moon" mission for free. I believe (I could be wrong though) that the rez map pack contains all the missions that the hardened and prestige edt. got but now there is another new map and that the levels have all received a face lift.

I could be wrong though, but after a little research thats roughly what I came up with. Hope this can help or be clarified soon lol.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aka Silent-XBA View Post
    I'm wondering how it works, I can't find anything on how to download the maps. If anyone finds how out to download the maps if you have the limited edition, please let me know.

Sent from my HTC Glacier
    I'd start on how I dislike the HTC Glacier.... but I'll refrain...

When you pre-ordered the game, you were automatically entered for the classic maps. When you picked up your game, on your receipt should have been the code for the original 4 zombies maps.

You must have this code, OR have already downloaded the four classic maps with your Xbox LIVE account. You will then be able to go to the Xbox LIVE marketplace under the Call of Duty: Black Ops sub-category, and download the Rezurrection Pack free of charge. It will say "Download Again" instead of "Purchase".

If you have yet to redeem it to your xbox, and have lost your redeem code, It is with my saddest sad-face (insert saddest sad-face here) that I regret to inform you that there is no way to retrieve said redemption code. :/
    My brother did it!
    The more convoluted, overwrought and lengthy the protest of innocence, the probability of it being bull**** approaches one.

Canada doesn't do the code on the recipt business. I've checked my download history and I've never downloaded anything for Blakc Ops at launch Oh well.

This map pack is, in my opinion, far more superior. Moon is just awesome. Shoot zombies and they literally fly away. But the space suit breathing is really annoying. All need to get this map pack.

Wait for new Cod because then you save like 1200 MS points, MW3 is out in like 40 days Cod is selfish and wants more Cheques!

Got it free! (since I originally bought the hardened edition)
    [CENTER]Hidden Content
    Thanks Donatello for the sig!

12. Thread Information