Thread: Graw 3

Default Graw 3

Preorderd it! Cant wait... Looks quite done up and hopefully the storyline is just as good.

Anyone else getting this game?

I enjoyed them, but I never got too into them. This one does look good though, want to try the beta out
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

I on a wait and see mindset at the moment. I loved GRAW 2 though.

If i can find my copy of GRAW 2 ill be playing that to rekindle my love of tom clancy.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

I'm on the fence about it, looks good. Not sure if I'm going to buy it though. Going to wait for reviews. I signed up for the beta, so hopefully I'll be able to check it out

I know this will prob. knock var on his @$$ but I was impressed on the kinect integration with their gunsmith mode. I was also impressed at how many options there were for achieving your objective. Target making a run for a jeep? No prob. just shoot the tires and the jeep is done for. Or have your sniper on the outside zero in and take him out, or lock and load for an all out assault, or go in cloaked and deploy some lethal justice. I wasn't a big fan of the graw series but this one looks like it'll be worth at least a rental. I'm personally waiting for the new R6 game though.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetric-XBA View Post
    I was impressed on the kinect integration with their gunsmith mode.

Try the spoken dialogue in ME3, it's awesome as well
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post

Try the spoken dialogue in ME3, it's awesome as well
    meh, it would appear to be too "spaceball"ish to me. i speak "prepare to move out" and shep says "prepare to move out" so then the guys say "moving out". lol "driver, prepare to move out." "Why are you preparing, you're always preparing just go"

Sigh Sym...sigh

Best Military shooter on the system EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertnell View Post
    Best Military shooter on the system EVER!
    woah, lets not get ahead of ourselves lol. it has some massive comp. to go toe to toe with esp w/ the new R6 game and the upcoming cash cow blops2. hopefully though this game will provide the same amazing innovations we saw @ e3. there's nothing like having your squad cloak and setup a perimeter while you sneak under some stairs to gain a vantage point of your target, then setup a squad based attack, countdown, then execute.

12. Thread Information