Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mass Effect 3 endings discussion (spoilers)

I feel like gamers these days are like those annoying people who sit next to you in Movie theaters asking questions every time something moves on the screen. "Why did he just take that breath?" "Why are they doing that?" "Why didn't you turn on the light?". Personally I enjoyed the ending, I felt that my Shepard should have died, and in my own personal opinion on what I considered Canonical, he did.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

I like conspiracy theories I felt like Bioware had extended DLC Planned the whole time, but EA pressured them to release it early so they had to put it out as is. They have done something similar to this before.

Symmetric, I'm cool with the whole "artistic expression" thing, my problem is that there is only one ambiguous ending and it shows that for all the "choices" we had, it all amounts to nothing because there is only one forced outcome.
    -=Rookie of the Year 2004=- -=Member of the year 2005=- -=Mod 2006-2007=- -=Banned and threatened with legal action 2008=-

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Soda Jones View Post
    Symmetric, I'm cool with the whole "artistic expression" thing, my problem is that there is only one ambiguous ending and it shows that for all the "choices" we had, it all amounts to nothing because there is only one forced outcome.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

5. Thread Information