Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Default The Walking Dead

Anybody else looking forward to this?
    Here is a link to an article and a 4 minute video of the beginning of the game.
    http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/122/1222557p1.html

Doesn't look too bad.

I'm looking forward too, but anyone knows WHEN we will be able to play it?

Loved the tv series anyway.

The first episode is pretty fun to play, excited to play the final game
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Bauer View Post
    I'm looking forward too, but anyone knows WHEN we will be able to play it?

Loved the tv series anyway.
    I have no idea. I loved the TV series too, but I didn't catch half of the current season.

I was a big fan of the graphic novels, and despite the inaccuracy the TV series is really good as well. As for the video games I do have my doubts. There are not very many spin off video games from movies/TV shows that have been super amazing.

just from that one video I watched, it looked like the game had nothing to do with the TV series. Not sure about the novels, I haven't read those.

Quote Originally Posted by Nater View Post
    just from that one video I watched, it looked like the game had nothing to do with the TV series. Not sure about the novels, I haven't read those.
    It's based on the graphic novels, but it's not Rick's story. It takes place at the beginning of the outbreak, but is its own story, though you run into a familiar face or two
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

ah, that still sounds pretty cool.

I would like to try it

As soon as I finish up with Skyrim, I am going to start on this game. I already bought both episodes.

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 2

Episode 2 was 10000000000000000x better than 1, so it gets better

This game is awesome. I'm starting Episode 3 tonight.
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

I like how this is turning into episodes, instead of just 1 game. I wonder what other games this could apply to?

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------

Buying Episode 1 tonight.. Im having withdrawls from the series and need a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by HaZarD SFD-XBA View Post
    Buying Episode 1 tonight.. Im having withdrawls from the series and need a fix.
    2 is way better than 1 and wait till you see 3

I'm super pissed with Lilly right now...
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

Just got into Episode 2.. STELLAR GAME! that farm was CRAZY! cant wait to see what happens next in Episode 3!

Episode 4 was released today. Are we saving a savage treat for Thanksgiving next month with the finale?

I really hope Clem survives for the second season.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by thAshAdyOne View Post
    Episode 4 was released today. Are we saving a savage treat for Thanksgiving next month with the finale?

I really hope Clem survives for the second season.
    Thanksgiving has already passed sir :P

Not in the world that matters. lol

I've always wondered. Did the same thing happen up there or is it a case of "Canuck See, Canuck Do?"
    Hidden Content

21. Thread Information