Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Hi.

  1. #1

    Default Hi.

    Juuust saying hello, and checking out this website. I am a friend of Symmetrics Love.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Docking Bay 94
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Welcome to one of the craziest places you'll ever find lol. I'm talking to her now and she's incredibly happy that you signed up!

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome to XBA, enjoy your stay!

  4. #4

    Default

    Thank you!

  5. #5

    Default

    Why hello there fine lady. I hope Sym's Love only said nice things about me :x

  6. #6

    Default

    Yesss... of cooourse she did... o___O

  7. #7

    Default

    Welcome to the Asylum, glad to have you aboard. Enjoy the site!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Yesss... of cooourse she did... o___O
    I sense you aren't telling the whole truth

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Docking Bay 94
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Why hello there fine lady. I hope Sym's Love only said nice things about me :x
    that depends on what you consider "nice"

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Juuust saying hello, and checking out this website. I am a friend of Symmetrics Love.
    welcome to XBA Kay, glad you decided to join. Dont mind Variation we dont let him out of his cage much lol

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrics Love-XBA View Post
    welcome to XBA Kay, glad you decided to join. Dont mind Variation we dont let him out of his cage much lol
    Comon, you gotta at least feed me once in awhile

  12. #12

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    I sense you aren't telling the whole truth
    What are you talking about, of cooourse I'm telling the truth. ^.^

    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrics Love-XBA View Post
    welcome to XBA Kay, glad you decided to join. Dont mind Variation we dont let him out of his cage much lol
    Thanksyou, darlin'. ;] It's nice to be here! We need to play soon, I finally broke my 3-month hiatus from Halo yesterday. Haha, so playing is a must now.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleManiacX21 View Post
    hello
    Hi to you.

  15. #15

    Default

    PS! If anyone usually plays late (in the AM's) feel free to add me. I usually play MW3 and Reach when I am on.

  16. #16

    Default Gamerscore

    I am new here...how do you get listed in the gamer score rankings

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Docking Bay 94
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun8ter View Post
    I am new here...how do you get listed in the gamer score rankings
    Hey Cajun! The gamerscore rankings is one aspect that we will be working on fixing. MS has shut down a "live feed", for example, which is why there is some content missing, but rest assured all will be fixed. lol it shows me just under 90k gamerscore when in reality it's over 115k lol.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Juuust saying hello, and checking out this website. I am a friend of Symmetrics Love.
    Welcome!

  19. #19

    Default get listed

    I just want to get listed and don't know how. I have 178,000 Gamerscore. I was confused on how we get put into the rankings. Let me know anyone.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun8ter View Post
    I just want to get listed and don't know how. I have 178,000 Gamerscore. I was confused on how we get put into the rankings. Let me know anyone.
    At the moment you can't because of MS issues.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •