Thread: Well it Finally happend!

Default Well it Finally happend!

Well, after 10 years...My Xbox Live account has finally been converted to a Canadian account.
    Not really sure how the account got transformed into an American one in the first place, but none the less it's fixed now.

In the past when I "TRIED" to get this done, they (Microsoft/Xbox) would tell me just go make another account. That it was impossible to just convert it. Man, I had ten year worth of gamerscore, arcade title purchases, the 10 year marker, and my sweet gamertag! I wasn't really excited on throwing all that away!

If you're asking how this got fixed it was simple. I call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. They verified all my credentials. It took about 2 weeks roughly to process. And can only be done once in a lifetime of the Gamertag account.

I didn't really loose anything. All my arcade games that I bought seem to be there.

I'm a really happy camper now, I thought I'd share this with you guys!
    Kam
    Last edited by Kamshaft; 10-27-2012 at 02:23 PM.

STRIKE 3 YOU'RE OUT !!! Striker Qc's Avatar

Well thanks for the Information, it`s a great news as multiple people ask us how to do it, and now that we know it can benefit in multiple users who created wrong foreign accounts.

I lost my beta Xbox live account due to Microsoft customer service retardation. I feel for you. On another note, what is the benefit of having a Canadian account over an American account?

Default Well it Finally happend!

Quote Originally Posted by Kraft View Post
    I lost my beta Xbox live account due to Microsoft customer service retardation. I feel for you. On another note, what is the benefit of having a Canadian account over an American account?
    There's really isn't a true blue advantage, just makes it easier to buy points and stuff in my own country otherwise it didn't work.

Plus I now Canadian ads, instead of US ones.

Are all of your messages in French now?

Hahaha, no!

STRIKE 3 YOU'RE OUT !!! Striker Qc's Avatar

Actually there isn`t much French content over Xbox Live

wake me... when u need me Symmetrics Love's Avatar

Glad to hear its possible, will make converting easier when Brent and I decide what we are doing (whether he comes here or i go there) At least we know now that it can be done! Thanks for sharing and welcome to Canada!!! LOL

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Thread Information