Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta

Default Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta

I'm rediscovering how in over my head I am playing shooters online...smh

When are you guys available to get on? I'd rather get killed by folks I know so I don't want to track these guys down and castrate them.
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

I was on earlier today, got killed a lot. I really sucked it up. I will probably be on again tomorrow between 5-7 pm est if you want to play
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

I'll try getting on tomorrow
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

Cool. I'll make my way on tomorrow as well. Not sure what time though.

I am terrible at this haha. As for tomorrow....

yeah I was on yesteday got raped but still cant wait for the game to come out.. will be on this weekend..

originally tried to get in and got a "ubisoft server not available" message. then finally got into a game and went 12-3 up till the last 1:30 then i got kicked out and it said "ubisoft service not available". I think i'm done w/ this b.s. for a while. i know it's a beta and all but seriously, how can you expect people to enjoy your content if it's so broken you can't log in?

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------

Soooo, im online playing right now... just from customizing my char. etc... i love this game... lol it certainly beats the pants off of COD.

Symmetric and I are playing now, if anyone else is online and wants to play!!!

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

can somebody help me get gold so dat I can play the beta

I downloaded it the other night but forgot that the open Beta for Diablo III is this weekend so I'll probably be playing that, but ill be all over Ghost Recon during the week....that's also assuming that my Comp can handle Diablo. I'll post my results.

How's the game overall? I took a brake from shooters in general. My last shooter that i got into was Mass Effect 3.

Friend Request + No Message = Instant Decline

|360| Xbox 360 Elite - Resident Evil 5 Edition
    |PC| Asus - eeePC-1015PN[TEMP]
    |WP7| HTC - TITAN
    Achievements at home, on the move, and on the go.

Quote Originally Posted by Yannie Boy View Post
    How's the game overall? I took a brake from shooters in general. My last shooter that i got into was Mass Effect 3.
    It's def. a different shooter. Being that it's a beta, def. don't expect a finished and polished product. i'm not a fan of the whole 2 different ways of zooming in and I'm sure that you'll be able to reconfig the controls on the finished product. I'll say this that the "manuverability" aspect of your guns really helps when trying to hit a moving target as your sights will travel faster when you move them and help you keep the target aquired.

This is key i've noticed and should go hand in hand with the "control" aspect of your weapon. I've noticed my games go better when I have a higher control and mauverability. Sure my guns may not have mammoth stopping power, but i can put more bullets on target and on the move so the balance works out well. Granted having a gun w/ higher power means you only have to hit a few shots, but when you have a bunch of enemies moving around it's a lot harder to ensure your rounds hit their mark.

I'm getting the hang of this. I like this game very much as its focus is on objectives rather than stacking up bodies. Favorite class?
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by thAshAdyOne View Post
    I'm getting the hang of this. I like this game very much as its focus is on objectives rather than stacking up bodies. Favorite class?
    either sniper or rifleman. when using snipers i love using a short scope so it provides great mobility and then you can quick snap to view, aim for the head and it's lights out. rifleman class b/c the rifle provides a great balance of power and accuracy.

Senior Moderator Ainokeatoo-XBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetric-XBA View Post
    rifleman class b/c the rifle provides a great balance of power and accuracy.
    That's the great thing about this game, the rifle doesn't need to be strictly Power and Accuracy. You don't need to balance your weapons to be so/so in both, you're not forced to use cut and dry weapons with two different attachments. You can customize the gun from the scope to the barrel, to the trigger.

Your Rifle can be created for accuracy at long range. It can be powerful as all hell in short to medium ranges. You can 3 Round Burst it, Semi - Auto it, etc. It's just awesome.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

can someone please help me become gold so that I can play the beta?

Enjoyed the rape the first round and turned it all around in the 3rd through 5th rounds.. 2-19 and kept it at 10+ kills and equal or less deaths.

I see shady and symmetric are on so Ill def try and meet up with either of ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokeatoo-XBA View Post
    That's the great thing about this game, the rifle doesn't need to be strictly Power and Accuracy. You don't need to balance your weapons to be so/so in both, you're not forced to use cut and dry weapons with two different attachments. You can customize the gun from the scope to the barrel, to the trigger.

Your Rifle can be created for accuracy at long range. It can be powerful as all hell in short to medium ranges. You can 3 Round Burst it, Semi - Auto it, etc. It's just awesome.
    you said it man, the customization options are the key. I tried using an unlock credit on the trigger opt in the customization menu and selected the one for "single shot" and dammmmmmmmmmmmmm it's almost WAY overpowered. Every shot hits, and when you start aiming upwards around the head it's always game over. Maybe it doesn't fit some ppl's gameplay, but wow, that single shot makes a BIG difference.

Does anybody have a spare code for the beta so i could play with you guys the game looks intense and i would like to join the experience. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by leedanbury1993 View Post
    Does anybody have a spare code for the beta so i could play with you guys the game looks intense and i would like to join the experience. thank you
    I can send you a code... check your private messages

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Played two matches. Not feeling it yet. It's probably because I haven't leveled enough to customize anything yet, but yea, I dunno. Nothing is grasping me yet
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

Thread Information