Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Played two matches. Not feeling it yet. It's probably because I haven't leveled enough to customize anything yet, but yea, I dunno. Nothing is grasping me yet
    i LOVE it... its so much fun!!!

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

The cake is a lie.... Variation-XBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrics Love-XBA View Post
    i LOVE it... its so much fun!!!
    I'll have to play with you sometime. Solo play just isn't doing it for me yet.
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    I'll have to play with you sometime. Solo play just isn't doing it for me yet.
    Brent and i play almost every day since it came out... its much better when you have a squad you can communicate with. I find when i play alone, i go more for kills then i do anything else (which isn't the point of the game)

so ya, if you catch us online one night and wanna play feel free to message one of us, and let us know.

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

4. Thread Information