I just picked up the last of Tacohead's faceplate collection, and I want to take a second and thank him profusely for being the first and most vocal faceplate collector of them all. His collection was a droolfest for me since the first day I saw it, and we did a lot of buying, selling and trading over the years. I am profusely saddened at his departure from the hobby. He is, and will always be, the true faceplate king.

I purchased his collection because there were a few faceplates in there I've been trying to get forever, but I knew that there were a lot of plates in there that I had already.

Here's an abbreviated version of some of the duplicates:

Ace Combat complete collection
DOAX2
Eternal Sonata complete collection
E305 #0314/5000
E305 #3211/5000
FC Bayern Munchen
Idolm@ster 1 w/box
Idolm@ster 2 w/box
N3 (Korean exclusive, I believe)
Naruto Rise of A Ninja - Yellow
NCAA 09 Mascots
Need For Speed Pro Street (Only 100 made)
Prey (Only 20 were made, for the team)
Quake 4 w/box - Authentic
Toy2r Qee w/box and keychains
UK Launch 2005 "Thanks for Playing with Us"
US Launch 2005 "I Made This" IN THE CLAMSHELL
US Launch Zero Hour
Virgin Yellow Rings
X05 Amsterdam w/clamshell
Xbox Experience - "You're Next"

He had a lot of more common plates in the collection, like The Outfit, Full Auto, etc. If you're looking for a specific plate, ask and I'll check if I have it.

He also had a "War of the Worlds" faceplate, which is stupid rare. I have one that I got from a former Microsoft employee, but the peg that holds the spring on the USB door snapped off. The spring is still there, and the door is still attached. It could be taped from the back and displayed perfectly (which is how I have it now). I am keeping his, but I will part with mine for trade or sale. It still won't be cheap, but it won't be as much as an excellent condition version. (Make an offer.)

I don't really want to part with the Idolmaster or DOAX2 plates, and actually, I'd prefer to TRADE with someone rather than sell these. However, if there's a plate you want and you don't have anything to trade that I need, I will agree to sell the plate(s) to you. Any $ that I make from the sale of these plates will go to the Campus Gamers student organization at CSU Bakersfield, to help pay for their "Extra Life" charity event on October 20. Once the cost of the event is covered, the remaining $ will go to the Children's Miracle Network hospital in the area (The Lauren Small Children's Hospital at Bakersfield Memorial.)

If there isn't a response in a few days, I'll put a few up on eBay and see what happens.

I expect that if there is one plate that will have a lot of interest, it's the "I Made This" plate in the original packaging. I'll state up front that I want $150 for that one or a pretty remarkable kick-ass trade plate from my wishlist.

Anyway, the "Trade" part. I had totally forgotten about it, but I sold OBL infid3ll my UK Gorillaz plate WAY back in 2009. I was running around her last night, trying to figure out why I didn't have one, lol. So, here's a list of plates I'll absolutely work out a trade deal for:

UK Gorillaz (from the spray painted wall)
Bioshock UK (Glossy version)
Canadian Launch Team Signatures
Street Fighter Horizontal Version
Madden NFL 08 Vince Young Tournament Edition - Red
Madden XX NFL Collectors Edition