Thread: Official Countdown to HALO 4 - Which version did you buy!?

wake me... when u need me Symmetrics Love's Avatar

Default Official Countdown to HALO 4 - Which version did you buy!?

Halo 4 releases here in my city in roughly 34 hours is anyone else as excited as me?! I have my collectors edition on its way through amazon (ebgames and everywhere else was sold out, but we were lucky enough to find it still at amazon!) Thank you Symmetric, I LOVE YOU!!!!! <3

Along with my collectors edition, that I won't be getting on launch day (because amazon doesn't have launch day delivery for this item) I will be heading out to my local EB Games and waiting like a TRUE HALO FAN (unlike variation *giggles*) and picking up my brand new Limited Edition HALO 4 CONSOLE!!!! (im so excited i can hardly contain myself!!!!)

So with that being said, I am curious to find out what everyone else is picking up and are you going to the midnight launch in your city?

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

I've got my halo 4 l.e. ready to go, I've got a pre order for the halo 4 warhead headphones, plus I've got my halo 4 numbered soundtrack coming to go along with my halo vinyl record soundtrack and a special surprise that I've been working on in secret for the past 3 months that will have var crying with envy lmao

Lol yeah var tries to be a fan in the surface but we all know he loves his nick dancing for kinect.

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

I just preordered the regular edition today, I bought it from Amazon. I won't be getting my copy until Thursday. I'm really looking forward to Halo 4. IGN has a multiplayer maps walkthrough on the 360. The video is really long, over 1 hour. But shows you every map, and where everything is and provides hints on how to play on every map. I didn't have time to watch the whole video, but the first 20 minutes was really interesting.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Going to midnight launch to get my Collector Edition. Can't afford the new console cause of the newborn but it's sexy and wish I could get it.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

STRIKE 3 YOU'RE OUT !!! Striker Qc's Avatar

Hoping to get the new console, looking forward to the lunch, but this time don`t think I will be at a midnight launch.

wake me... when u need me Symmetrics Love's Avatar

HALO COUNTDOWN TIME UPDATE!!!!
    20 hours and 30 mins to go! ...

its 330 am and I CANT SLEEP because im so excited!!!

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Default Re: Official Countdown to HALO 4 - Which version did you buy!?

Less than six hours to go here on the east coast. Anyone up for playing some co-op next week?

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

My pants are getting tighter!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Feeding my pet moose HaZarD SFD's Avatar

Just picked up my copy limited edition. Will play coop tonight, if anyone is on.

Thread Information