Thread: PS2 Ports

Arrow PS2 Ports

Both Dead to Rights, and State of Emergency have been confirmed for Xbox.

Dead to Rights looks to be a promising action title from Namco. It's funny; practically every PS2 game is being crossed over to Xbox. SOE looks entertaining, but I'm looking forward to that other RockStar game headed for Xbox... oh, what's it called?

█▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

I say bring on the ports because I don't have a PS2 or a high end pc to play those games.

I wanted Gran Turismo 3 to come to Xbox for the longest time (PGR didn't do it for me), but then I played Rallisport Challenge. I actually like Rallisport Challenge better than GT3 (and the graphics are better, Microsoft's most ambitious graphical effort yet IMO).
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

GRAVEDIGGER

Default hmm..

Well, as far as i have see, the only ports that i'm looking farword to would be GTA3 and Metal Gear Solid X...and maybe S.O.E

The port that need badly is a port of Wrestlemania X8, because WWF RAW dissapointed me greatly

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken

i like having GOOD ports, if they are ports of crappy games, then I don't care. I hope SOE, DtR, and GTA3 are good. My mom knows too much about GTA3 for me to buy it though

Gravedigger, Yeah I thought Raw was dissapointing as well, I don't understand how a game that has been delayed for that long actually lose so many features. Oh well, I bet you that the Sequel will be the Must Buy.

I am not sure if gta3 has been confirmed, but if it doesn't come to the xbox then I am looking forwad to State of emergency.
    You don't know me? I am under you, around you, behind you, everywhere, even above you. I am........
    WORLD!

WHAT I OWN ON XBOX:
    Wreckless
    Dead Or Alive 3
    Star Wars:Obi-Wan
    NFL Fever 2002
    OddWorld:Munch's Oddysee
    Halo
    Mad Dash Racing
    Tony hawk 2x

I am not sure if gta3 has been confirmed, but if it doesn't come to the xbox then I am looking forwad to State of emergency.
    GTA3 was confirmed along time ago!

Where? If it was confirmed it would be on the rockstar site. Gamespot may of said that but they aren't rockstar so they don't know until rockstar says so.
    You don't know me? I am under you, around you, behind you, everywhere, even above you. I am........
    WORLD!

WHAT I OWN ON XBOX:
    Wreckless
    Dead Or Alive 3
    Star Wars:Obi-Wan
    NFL Fever 2002
    OddWorld:Munch's Oddysee
    Halo
    Mad Dash Racing
    Tony hawk 2x

Durden-XBA

With regard to this subject, I can't wait until PoS2 fans are complaining about all of the Xbox ports- If you catch my meaning. I'm not sure how many Xbox games are currently being made for us first and THEN ported over... If not I guess it starts with World Series Baseball 2K2.

Thread Information