Thread: Now here is some news

Talking

ooooh man. thats a good one. they probably thought that this one would never come up to smack them of the side of thier heads.

An xbox remains supreme. Time to shine fellas

Ha damn they look so alike if it was in a shadow it would be a ps2.
    XBOX RULZ
    GAMECUBE SUX
    NUFF SAID

tehhe tehe :o

Default (Give your self a point if you believed that) genius

Wow…. The website that article came from got to be the most biased console site I have ever seen, “Until next time, spread the Xword out, my legions!”, acc…acck..how fruity is that? And the picture is obviously fake, read the specs of the Microbox, if you had half a brain you would get it. Plus Microbox!? Give me a break, if you still believe that system is real slap yourself. Those damn Germans they love propaganda! The whole Microbox thing is obviously propaganda cooked up to make X-box (“Microbox”, you still don’t get it don’t you? Hello! Is anyone home?) look good, and hurt PlayStation2’s popularity. ::Sigh::…. Hehe although I did get a good chuckle over it. Next thing you know Sony fans will come out with some crap like “SonytationTech2000”; it will have a striking resemblance to the X-Box, supposedly it was suppose to lunch 20 years ago (although its 64 bit), it will have a funky circle logo but different color, and it will be as big and bulky as the X-Box……….. Lolz some fanboys are so messed up in the head that they would go the distance to make up something so stupid. It was funny though. Anyone that beleived that article... well... I think its safe to say that your an idiot!! Along with the author!!! Lolz
    Hidden Content
    :o Wherever Whenever FOREVER-Bakero

Times are rough for news and well its funny

I'm failing to grasp what you find so hard to believe. The Microbox was indeed planned for release but never made it. What's your beef with the specs? They seem pretty on par for a '93. There's more info to be found at this page: http://www.best.com/~hmk/afalcon.htm
    Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content
    Beware the drunk, belligerent, monkeys with sharp teeth... they're watching.

Default CodeScribe your a good man

O Ohh! Your right that does seem to be authentic, my apologies. I was miss lead by the Author of the article, “I really couldn’t believe that Sony ripped off an 1980's Atari design with such precision!”. He obviously didn’t do enough reading before writing the article. The system was suppose to be out for ’93 not in the 80’s. But I will not take back my statement that the site from which the article came from was biased, and anyone that believed the article was an idiot. “Until next time, spread the Xword out, my legions!”…. rolling over to my death from laughing… “my legions” ::sigh:: hehe
    Hidden Content
    :o Wherever Whenever FOREVER-Bakero

*sigh* bakero the fanboy... cant live with him, cant shoot him..

sexual harrisment bothers me, sexual harrisment ....panda *cling*
    i am an artist.

Hidden Content

lol, pretty funny
    Hidden Content

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love!

Yup, that article is true indeed. I read it along time ago in a Gamepro Magazine, even before the PS2 came out, Gamepro showed pictures of the PS2 and the Atari.

my friend, a ps2 lover, even admitted they look "very simaler" he prolly ment graphix wise as well...... lol.
    i am an artist.

Hidden Content

yep, leave it to sony to rip off ideas.... the gamecube logo was ripped off from a logo in Jet Grind Radio infact also.

Thread Information