Thread: Okay... is Jet Set Radio Future as hard as everybody says it is?

Default Okay... is Jet Set Radio Future as hard as everybody says it is?

I keep hearing (reviews, word of mouth) that it borders on frustrating. Does it? I avoid these kind of games... I love a challenge, just not a discouraging and maddening one.

Thanks!

No way! It isn't hard! I love it!
    "What if nothing exists and we're all in somebody's dream? Or what's worse, what if only that fat guy in the third row exists?"
    Woody Allen
    ----------------------------
    Peace!

Josh - Editor in Chief
    Hidden Content

I think it's a tap annoying some times. I'm at this one part and I can't figure out where I'm supposed to go at the moment so in that way it's just a little annoying, but it isn't hard.

Its hard but once you get though the part you think that it was a pretty good puzzle. the game is like telling you to go somewhere but to get there you have to grind things and jump things. they are tricky to see but you feel good when solving each one. Im in the sewers right now and have already unlocked the mosquito eyed guy.

You have to leave common sense at the door when you play this game...you'll sit there going "How in gods name am i supposed to get up there" Take your time look around and remember that gravity does not exist in this game.

You do need to practice your timing a little, but onece you have it down you'll be fine.

Hard...yes and no, there is just enough of a challenge were you won't blow throughthe game in a few hours. You will get agrevated, but you will figure it out.

This game has a nice balance to it.

Right now i'm getting real annoyed at the 99St. gals and capture the flag...but I WILL BEAT THEM !!

Originally posted by highlite23

Right now i'm getting real annoyed at the 99St. gals and capture the flag...but I WILL BEAT THEM !!
    Are you at the first flag battle. If you are there is a trick to beat them. First go straight for the first flag. Follow the 99's and get the first flag. Then stand under the dragon. Wait for the second to last flag it is under the dragon. Get it then grind up the dragon to get the last flag. That way you have 3 flags and they have 2. You win.

Thread Information