Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats with the handel on gamecube...lol

Xboxmaster2001

Default whats with the handel on gamecube...lol

whats with it I see no point of haveing 1 on a game system its not like your going to take it down the street showing every 1 that you got a sucky system w/o a case anyway that must be the stupidest idea yet...

i dunno, i usually play my consoles with the thing sitting down, i guess you could link a fat gold chain through it and put it around your neck like Flava Flav

Xboxmaster2001

lol true

and the handle isnt even retractable, therefore you gotta make space for it behind it as well, plus the console is 6 inches tall CLOSED, you cant put that POS in a entertainment center!!! its a crime i tell ya

cvking

Looks like a ****ing lunchbox! I't probably has space inthere to put your pokemon

Default Is Nintendo stupid?

Furst off the GameCube looks like a retarded Jack-in-the-cube! lol I can' believe all their new titles are for young gamers! They need to realize the average gamer is 12 - 18. I don't thinkan 18 year old wants to play Pokemon! lol
    :: Andy182

why is it purple?

Gaycube sux
    Plain and simple It ain't hard

who knows, gay pride.

i guess so
    Plain and simple It ain't hard

maybe the handel is used to make it easier to pick the system up and throw it out the window................ but thats just what I think!

If i havent said it already, Welcome to the forums!!

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Default It looks like,,,

After looking at this thing i realize it looks alot like a baby seat. Think about the commercial. "After your CHILD plays the game, you can pop the lid and sit them on it. FEEDING TIME! And its portable too! With this great new novelty, the handle, you can bring your child seat to your favorite restaraunt!"

Starving College Student

great...I'm offline for a week and come back to see this

well..to each his own I suppose..

I admit the handle is...odd...I'd go as far to say stupid, and even a waste of plastic...but they're trying to be "different" and stand out, and you have to admit they ARE standing out. I don't really think any of the consoles this generation look that fantastic...maybe PS2, cuz its kinda sleek looking, but certainly not the gargantuan Xbox briefcase or Gamecube gay pride lunchpail (on a side note, "Jet Black" has been confirmed as a US launch color, along with "Indigo")...DC looks average at best...a gray box.

and this kiddie stuff...just for an example, the launch has about 2 or 3 "kiddy" games in my opinion...super monkey ball, which has gotten rave reviews so far, Pikmin, which has been constantly described as "addictive" and Luigi's Mansion, which looks pretty funny and fun to me just look at the list if you want and there aren't as many "kiddy" games as one might think
    http://cube.ign.com/releases.html
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hey i think the xbox looks cooool and the big x on the front is better than damn gc and ps2.
    XBOX RULZ
    GAMECUBE SUX
    NUFF SAID

What? On eor teo kiddie games? All of Nintendo's fist party games are kiddie. I first thought Zelda would eb a good game but Nintendomade it a cel shaded game. Bad decision.
    :: Andy182

Starving College Student

Originally posted by Andy182
    What? On eor teo kiddie games? All of Nintendo's fist party games are kiddie. I first thought Zelda would eb a good game but Nintendomade it a cel shaded game. Bad decision.
    .....riiiightt :-/

well, If I can understand what you're trying to say, then you're saying Nintendo's first party games are kiddy. I'm forced to agree that most are, but you're forgetting to mention that most are top-notch titles that get excellent reviews. I believe you also are forgetting to mention third parties such as Retro, Silicon Knights, and Rare are making more mature games.

as for the cel-shaded zelda, I'm...shocked to say the least, but, what idiot would think Shigeru Miyamoto really knows what he's doing with his own franchise?!/sarcasm I'm thinking it will be..different....and I'm guessing/hoping it will be fun!
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Registered User Severe_Tire_Damage's Avatar

Im not trying to defend it, but the gay cube comes in different colors. Its like comparing and I-mac to a brand new Hewlett Packard, Compaq, or NEC. Things like that are not suppoesed to be different colors. Thats gay.
    Hidden Content
    Weasels, Chainsaws, & Cheese...OH MY!

Starving College Student

I don't mean to offend you, and maybe I'm just stupid, but I don't really get that analogy

....I'm probably just stupid
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

why cant gc people just admit they were DISAPPOINTED by zelda?????

I think that Nintendo confirmed the gc would double as a hand bag, they figured that because young kids were gonna buy their console it is only fair that the moms of these kids get something, they managed to produce a very feminin product in the end and were happy with their results.
    Hidden Content

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love!

Thread Information