Thread: Is there something wrong with me?

Question Is there something wrong with me?

I live in Vermont. Right now it’s really warm and the roads are all swamped. Ever since I bought RSC all the back roads and farm landscape I drive on remind me of the game. This is all I think about now. After I get home and make my way to the xbox I compare my drive to the tracks (any 100% mud). So I think I might have a problem. To much xbox on the brain. Is this a bad thing?
    Sunlight splatters dawn with answers
    Darkness shrugs and bids the day good-bye

Of course its not! It just means you have joined the Millions and Millions of Xbox Addicts out there! If you Smell what the Xbox is cooking!

good thing u came to this site
    cuz u a TRU XBOX ADDICT!
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

It's never a good thing to play a racing game right before U drive hehe. Gets U too pumped and U end up cutting in front of and swapping paint with the guy in the lane beside U when the stoplight turns green cuz U wanna make the right turn before him and improve the time it takes U to get to work.

Yea, you should never play a racing game just before you go driving...you might get a speeding ticket

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Crazyotto! Dude, I know exactly what you mean! Don't worry, if you are crazy, then, all of us are! That's why you are a part of the XBoxAddict family, dude!! We all can relate to one another's psychotic addictions to the XBOX!!!

i thought i was going crazy when i first started to play halo every night when i tryed to go to sleep all i saw was the levels from the game when i shut my eyes.it was cool at first then it wouldnt go away,same thing happened with max payne i think its from all the trips i went on when i was younger
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Thread Information