Thread: oryanphine is here

Default oryanphine is here

Hi,

I'am oryanphine, i'm french, of Marseille, and i'm a collector of faceplates Xbox 360 since forever.
    I not join it immediately to Xboxaddict because i not appreciate to give 10 messages for edit, but now, it's finished, and i'm very happy to between of Xboxaddict.
    I have Xbox profile , misses 6000 in gamerscore because ring of death obligation of change gamertag (orysium fisrst) but it's okay for me, it's the life.
    Faceplates prefered most beautiful : Espgaluda and Global support
    I search faceplates, and i done a list in a post, write me, i'm cool man.
    I think we are stupid in the past, it's better if we create official faceplate ownself with logo and label of games and not only printed custom.
    We need autorisation of editors, but after, we could continue production of it, when the faceplate are unsucessfull. (sold)
    The faceplates is for me a promotionnal item (there are not a lot of faceplates with package for example, and for obtain ask to member of Microsoft team), with good value in goodies videogames, and i take great satisfaction to do it.
    I hate skinz, skin, sticker and decal, official or not.
    I would like the mural 600 gorillaz as everyelse, but not for 1 of 600.Contact me for transaction.
    For generic faceplate votation (sun, hot rod ...) i vote for organism and cities, it's pink balloons nommed.
    If i succeed in this utopy, i believe i give invitation at SpaceGhost2K (and 2 or 3 friends of campus) for see it in my university and kill him, and visit the provence.
    I play at videogames since existence, pong and others.
    Actually, i not play in multiplayer on my Xbox 360 because i not like play on unknow card without strategy, kill in one by one. (Borderlands 2, maybe the exeption, i try it for boss level 50)
    But with Xbox One, i hope evolution multiplayer for more fun in research of friends and for interpretation of cards.
    Salutation to Kamshaft and SpaceGhost2K, hyrule_77, Pierre Vincy, and all the users of Xboxaddict.
    Sincerely.
    Cordiallement.
    Philippe
    Last edited by oryanphine; 03-03-2015 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oryanphine View Post
    i believe i give invitation at SpaceGhost2K (and 2 or 3 friends of campus) for see it in my university and kill him
    Watch out Spacey!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Salut Philippe !!

Salut Pierre,

Comment ca va ?
    J'espere que tout va bien.
    2685 points, tu as pas une embrouille avec ton compte Microsoft au moins ?
    Je me bats pour qu'ils comprennent que des comptes, on en a 5 chacun, et que fusionner ses comptes apres verification d'identite serait une bonne chose, en vue d'avoir un unique gamerscore pour ceux qui le desirent.
    Ca fait trois semaines que j'ai pas touche a ma 360, je crois que je vais reprendre ce soir.
    T'aimerais pas que le mec qui a 130 000 points il soit bannis, juste pour voir sa reaction ?
    Passes de bonnes vacances si tu en prends, sinon profites du soleil.
    Bon jeu.
    Last edited by oryanphine; 11-02-2016 at 03:11 AM.

Thread Information