Thread: Latest Xbox One rumor

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Default Latest Xbox One rumor

I read a rumor today that Microsoft will announce at Gamescom tomorrow they will be including a free game with the Xbox One at launch. Some sources believe it will be FIFA 14 in Europe. A few sources believe a free game may also be included in the US as well.

What are your thoughts? Think Microsoft may include a free title to make it a better value than the PS4? What game do you think would be included in the US? Keep in mind the rumor says EA and Microsoft made the agreement.

I would love to see Madden 25 included for free, that would be awesome. We find out soon, 4am EST is when Microsoft will be having their conference.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silent-XBA View Post
    I read a rumor today that Microsoft will announce at Gamescom tomorrow they will be including a free game with the Xbox One at launch. Some sources believe it will be FIFA 14 in Europe. A few sources believe a free game may also be included in the US as well.

What are your thoughts? Think Microsoft may include a free title to make it a better value than the PS4? What game do you think would be included in the US? Keep in mind the rumor says EA and Microsoft made the agreement.

I would love to see Madden 25 included for free, that would be awesome. We find out soon, 4am EST is when Microsoft will be having their conference.

I don't foresee madden being the game if the rumor is true and applies to North America. Thats like asking activision for a bundled free copy of cod. Not very likely. I could see something more along the lines of the new ea game pvz garden warfare, or some obscure sports title.

If the rumor is true then ms almost has to deliver said promise to all its other markets as well. Personally I feel this is ms's way of playing damage control over the delays in countries around the world.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

If it's a free game it'll be a MS title most likely.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

It is confirmed, FIFA 14 will be included free of charge for people who preorder the Xbox One in Europe.

They also announced a COD Ghosts bundle, however no word on pricing or where it is going to be available

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

I'm guessing MS will give KI for NA.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

Sooo ..... nice post .....

7. Thread Information