Thread: Is gamespot not like X-Box or something?

Default Does gamespot not like X-Box or something?

I think gamespot doesn't like xbox because it seems almost everygame is a low score!
    Last edited by Xbox Owner; 03-17-2002 at 01:38 PM.

gamespots run by the editor of the offical playstation magazine,they are very biased towards the xbox
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

yeah theyre ps2 bastards, but many of the scores are deserved and they dont give every game between 8-10 like others (ign)

what game are you upset about?

1. Raw

2. NBA Inside Drive

3. And alot of the games like knockout kings 2002, All Star BaseBall 2002, ps2's games have better scores!

Originally posted by XBox Owner
    1. Raw

2. NBA Inside Drive

3. And alot of the games like knockout kings 2002, All Star BaseBall 2002, ps2's games have better scores!

Strange since they look better on the Xbox. I just use gamespot to watch the short movies they have of the games.

GRAVEDIGGER

Default yea..

They gave the PS2 version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 a perfect 10 out of 10 and the better more graphicaly advanced XBOX version with 2 new stages a lower score of 9.6!

Now does that make any sense??..thats why when i look at reviews i dont even waste my time with Gamespot i simply go to IGN or somewhere else.

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken

Default Re: yea..

Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
    They gave the PS2 version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 a perfect 10 out of 10 and the better more graphicaly advanced XBOX version with 2 new stages a lower score of 9.6!

Now does that make any sense??..thats why when i look at reviews i dont even waste my time with Gamespot i simply go to IGN or somewhere else.

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken
    Exactly; that's what I pointed out in some other thread. Gamespot is pretty lame for doing crap like that.
    Hidden Content
    who wants to play me...

Yup, gotta agree with y'all on this, Gamespot just doesn't like the XBOX. Of course, Hilary Goldstein is a moron over on IGN, so, pick your poison. At the end of the day, a decent number of quality user reviews, and not the fan-boy crap, are the best measures. Just my 2 cents worth.

yea gamespot is stupid!!! thats the site pos2 peeps go to!!!! oh ya gamespot uk rated halo 9.2!!! thats bull ****!!

Originally posted by Jon27
    yeah theyre ps2 bastards, but many of the scores are deserved and they dont give every game between 8-10 like others (ign)

what game are you upset about?
    right on brother

Thread Information