Thread: Hello from an old friend

Member on the run

Default Hello from an old friend

What's up XBA?!? Been a long time, but with the preorder of XBOX One, I figured I'd check out my old stomping grounds and see what intel you all had for this bad boy!

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

What's goin on man? What q's do ya have about the new console?? Any games are on your radar??

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by RudedogX View Post
    What's up XBA?!? Been a long time, but with the preorder of XBOX One, I figured I'd check out my old stomping grounds and see what intel you all had for this bad boy!
    What would you like to know?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Member on the run

Trying to figure out games with Watch Dogs on hold. Not a huge fan anymore of all the military games as I am normally staying offline so that I force myself outdoors, but thats another story! Lol

Thinking Assassins Creed at this point as a launch title. Maybe Killer Instinct, but is that a launch title?

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Welcome back!!

Killer Instinct is a launch title. If you like racing games, Forza Motorsport 5 looks amazing. If you are into horror games, can't go wrong with Dead Rising 3.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RudedogX View Post
    Trying to figure out games with Watch Dogs on hold. Not a huge fan anymore of all the military games as I am normally staying offline so that I force myself outdoors, but thats another story! Lol

Thinking Assassins Creed at this point as a launch title. Maybe Killer Instinct, but is that a launch title?
    Yes, Killer Instinct is a launch title. It's actually free too. For free you get the game and Jago, and if you want any of the other fighters, you can purchase them individually, or as a bundle.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Member on the run

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Yes, Killer Instinct is a launch title. It's actually free too. For free you get the game and Jago, and if you want any of the other fighters, you can purchase them individually, or as a bundle.
    Yeah, did some research today and found that out. $40 isn't too bad for the full game. Some of the options that will come as demos seem good. Just not sold on many of the launch titles. Ryse looks a lot like a roman version of Ninja Gaiden, but I could be wrong with that.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Great to see you, RudeogX! It's been days! I'm still alive and kicking...for the first time, I took a hiatus, but, look to fix that!

Thread Information