Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site & as you probably all know by now, I play Original Xbox. I'm interested in mainly fps games but I tend to love games of all genres as long as they're good. My favourite games include Conker: Live & Reloaded, Half Life 2, Halo: Combat Evolved, Rainbow Six 3, Timesplitters 2, The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Mortal Kombat: Deception, Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike (Not The Vanilla One) & Phantom Dust among others. Also on Xbox 360, I like The Darkness, Rainbow Six Vegas 1, Portal 2, The Orange Box, Crackdown & Gears Of War 1. I hope to find more Original Xbox fans here to talk to.
    Last edited by Demon27248; 11-12-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Welcome, I'm new to this place also. I came here mainly to discuss original Xbox games as well, so hey, maybe we can get that section rolling again?

If you have some Xbox games I'm missing, and are looking for other games, I'd love to swap with you also!

Default hello

What is this site mainly about

Well aside from the obvious, I think this site used to be much much more active in the discussions of all things Xbox. You can talk about anything Xbox (original, 360 or One) pretty much. But what little activity there is left here, seems to be centered around very current events like XBone launch and very recent game releases for 360/One.

This site used to be extremely active when I first joined almost seven years ago. Hopefully the Xone brings it back to its former glory. There is also game reviews and trading if that's something your looking for.

Oh cause I just joined it today

Quote Originally Posted by James-Dante View Post
    What is this site mainly about
    We do reviews of the newest games, so check the front page. We have all the news you need as well, and a forum if you'd like to discuss any Xbox subject!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information