Thread: Xbox one or PS4 ???????

Default Xbox one or PS4 ???????

Well PS4 as its cheaper and I prefer Sony to Microsoft and PS4 didnt try to screw me over!!! And they don't have queer kinect crap!

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

You can buy a Xbox One without Kinect for the same price at the PS4. $399

I personally prefer Xbox Live for multiplayer gaming. I've had both the PS3 and Xbox 360 last gen. The online services by far were better on the Xbox. Another reason I like Xbox, only place to play Halo, Gears of War, Crackdown, etc.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

I don't care for Infamous, I played the first one. I stopped playing it after the 20 mins or so. I'm trying to remember the name of the big shooter franchise PlayStation has, I can't think of the name. I've played that, and it doesn't come close to being as fun as halo, gears, call of duty, or battlefield, at least to me it doesn't

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Right now both system's are $399.99 ,if you can't buy both pick the system that has the game's you like best. I like both system's . I'm glad I bought them both.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

Salut,

Avec le slogan collector "this is for the players" qu'il faut comprendre comme "this is 4 the players", si tu hésites encore, tu sais maintenant laquelle acheter.
    En plus, tu sais qu'avec celle la, tu ne fais rien pour le jeu vidéo au Japon ou pour le Japon tout court, et ça c'est vraiment bien, mais normalement tu t'en fout aussi.

Mise a jour/Mise a niveau :
    1 Qu'est-ce que c'est que ce shoot pourri Sixty-Second, il faut casser de l'algorithme ou quoi ?
    2 Par prolongement, cela me fait penser a Child of Eden, le seul jeu ayant cherché a exploiter Kinect, mais dont l'histoire de "virus lyrique" n'était pas convaincante du tout.
    Last edited by oryanphine; 07-07-2014 at 04:27 PM.

6. Thread Information