Thread: I Cant Wait Any Longer

Default I Cant Wait Any Longer

GOD ****ING ****** IM GOING ****ING CRAZY WAIT FOR MORROWIND I HATE NEBRASKA I CALLED EVERYWHERE IN LINCOLN TRYING TO FIND IT NO ONE HAS IT BECAUSE IT NEVER CAME i swear it better be coming soon or i swear i will kill someone

and i have a question when you die on this game what happens to you just go back to a check point will all your crap or end up in some town will all your stuff gone or something like that
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

You can save at any point you want. I recomend doing this before you go into uncharted terrotories.

Basically your save is when you decide to rest. You have to rest at least 1 hour, obviously this only takes a second to go by, but you will notice the difference in the time of day.

I'm having a similar problem... I found the game, I bought the game, but my brother took the Xbox to a friend's house last night. I thought he'd come back sometime this afternoon, but now I find they're going to a baseball game that doesn't even start for another hour, so he MIGHT be back around midnight. By that point, I'll probably be too tired to play because I only had three hours of sleep last night. Then tomorrow is my sister's birthday, so I'll either have to play on my crappy tv or not play at all (since our only other DVD player is hooked up to the big tv with the surround sound). And then this week, I go back to work full time after having the past two weeks off... I'm going to scream if I don't get to play SOON!!!!

Originally posted by Master Gracey
    I'm having a similar problem... I found the game, I bought the game, but my brother took the Xbox to a friend's house last night. I thought he'd come back sometime this afternoon, but now I find they're going to a baseball game that doesn't even start for another hour, so he MIGHT be back around midnight. By that point, I'll probably be too tired to play because I only had three hours of sleep last night. Then tomorrow is my sister's birthday, so I'll either have to play on my crappy tv or not play at all (since our only other DVD player is hooked up to the big tv with the surround sound). And then this week, I go back to work full time after having the past two weeks off... I'm going to scream if I don't get to play SOON!!!!
    at least you have the game
    Hidden Content

Monkeyman, order it off of the internet.

Originally posted by Xtopia
    Monkeyman, order it off of the internet.
    yeah but it will probably be in tommorow
    Hidden Content

Thread Information