Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats Amped really like?

amped is way better than tricky, but yes, the tracks are short. theyre shorter than the ones in tricky, but theyre still awesome, and about the being able to go anywhere, thats not true, although some of the tracks are pretty wide, you cannot go EVERYWHERE, there are places that are out of bounds, and if you go there, then it just sends you back.

Thats kinda why I said you can go everywhere except for "Out of Bounds"....

yea, but thats why i said you CANT go everywhere.if u could go everywhere, then u could go the whole mountain, but u cant.

Default angus, guitar legend

he's my hero, no one strumms like the mighty young, top geezer.

haha, yea, and nobody walks like him

Default Rating on AMPED

Man, this game is awesome, I have read many many reviews and personally i rate this 10/10. I thought i wouldnt like the game as i havent really rated snowboarding but makes me wanna do it in real life.

It is hard to get use to the controllers and can get really frustrating but believe me......it is so addictive.

Even the missus (a non games console lover) wouldn't let me on the game. Learning the tricks, pulling off wicked stunts. It's a MUST have.

You can burn ur own music onto the hard disk and board to whatever tune u want.........

DO IT !! Get it, u wont be disappointed.

Thread Information