Thread: Sword Coast Legends - A Hidden Gem

Default Sword Coast Legends - A Hidden Gem

So I discovered a new game called Sword Coast Legends, which is a D&D game at it's heart For $19.99 the price can't be beat!
    It does have some loading issues, and the font is very small (even on a 70" screen), but other than that it's a real fun game and well worth the investment.
    Dave Kujan: Do you believe in him, Verbal?
    Verbal: Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him. Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Creeping Judas."

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Judas View Post
    So I discovered a new game called Sword Coast Legends, which is a D&D game at it's heart For $19.99 the price can't be beat!
    It does have some loading issues, and the font is very small (even on a 70" screen), but other than that it's a real fun game and well worth the investment.
    Our review of it should be up in a few days, but our writer thought the same thing!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Yeah, I just don't get into RPG's or games like this.

That being said, it seems to be a game for fans, and of course those older people who do have D&D experience, just not as hardcore of an experience.

Outtie

Quote Originally Posted by TheOutcast-XBA View Post
    Yeah, I just don't get into RPG's or games like this.

That being said, it seems to be a game for fans, and of course those older people who do have D&D experience, just not as hardcore of an experience.

Outtie
    Who you calling old???
    Dave Kujan: Do you believe in him, Verbal?
    Verbal: Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him. Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Creeping Judas."

Thread Information