Thread: Demo: RECORE

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Default Demo: RECORE

apps.46283.13510798886186651.cb7a7377-4c60-426a-be24-cbe3aaff3ae3.jpg

Just Announced that as of today you can now experience a free 30min trial version of Recore on both Xbox One and windows 10. If you decide to buy the full game afterwards, you can pick up right where you left off as your progress and Achievements in the trial will be reflected in the full game.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/recore

I am heading home now to try it out I can't wait. lol

Game is AWESOME! I've been busy with something else lately, but going to get right back into this.

Here's our review if you missed it: http://xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/X...13/ReCore.html
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Yeah Nate,

I think you might enjoy it. It's a nice mix of Mega Man and Castlevania in a 3D world. I could see this being a 2D game too. I asked the Kenji Inafune about this and he kind of grinned slyly when his interpreter told him what I said.

Enjoy the demo, I hope that it encourages you to pick up the full, and very affordable, game. (I know, I sound like a salesman, but I liked the game even with the early hiccups that they have noted to have fixed (e.g. long loading times and whatnot)).

Cheers,

Outtie

Quote Originally Posted by TheOutcast-XBA View Post
    Yeah Nate,

I think you might enjoy it. It's a nice mix of Mega Man and Castlevania in a 3D world. I could see this being a 2D game too. I asked the Kenji Inafune about this and he kind of grinned slyly when his interpreter told him what I said.

Enjoy the demo, I hope that it encourages you to pick up the full, and very affordable, game. (I know, I sound like a salesman, but I liked the game even with the early hiccups that they have noted to have fixed (e.g. long loading times and whatnot)).

Cheers,

Outtie

I was just about to say the loading it pretty long in entering parts of the map. I am going to also read XBA Review. I have twitter and all XBA reviews come up on my feed but I guess I missed this one. I am reading it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King View Post
    I was just about to say the loading it pretty long in entering parts of the map. I am going to also read XBA Review. I have twitter and all XBA reviews come up on my feed but I guess I missed this one. I am reading it now.
    The latest patch trimmed down the loading times dramatically.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Will try it before i get the full version.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow20002 View Post
    Will try it before i get the full version.
    After playing the 30min free trial last night and reading the XBA Review. I have a completely different view of the game. I might be giving Recore Game $39.99 for this game. I had fun playing it last night.

After playing the 30min free trial last night and reading the XBA Review. I have a completely different view of the game. I might be giving Recore Game $39.99 for this game. I had fun playing it last night.
    Yea, for it's low price point, it's a fantastic game. And the main gripe about the loading has essentially been patched already.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thanks for the shout out on the review Nato. It's not a perfect game, but for the price it is a gem of a game. It deserves some love for sure.

Outtie
    Last edited by TheOutcast-XBA; 10-07-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOutcast-XBA View Post
    Thanks for the shout out on the review Nate. It's not a perfect game, but for the price it is a gem of a game. It deserves some love for sure.

Outtie
    No Thank you guys for the review. It was a good review and after playing the demo and seeing that the download is coming soon for the loading and like you said for the price you pay the game has some interesting game play.
    Last edited by Nato King; 10-07-2016 at 05:27 PM.

Thread Information