Poll: Will you purchase XBOX Controller S??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will you purchase the XBOX CONTROLLER S?

Originally posted by JADE8704
    and 1 by interact ...what a waste of good money....
    i bought the interact one the day of release and it broke the next day, the right thumbstick was messed up and going around by itself, also its a bit bigger than the normal xbox controller and makes my hands hurt, i love the regular one but i might buy an S for my sister

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Twisted J
    you know how you can charge up your plasma pistol, well my sister has trouble holding down the back triger and walking at the same time. i was thinking about getting her one of those mad catz controllers but should i get her an S instead?
    I would go with the type S (smaller XBox controller) over a Madcatz. Personally, I ONLY buy 1st party controllers...never 3rd party because they are notorius for having problems. Microsoft makes the smaller controller and it has the system in mind

Son of a Biscuit!!! LINKINPARK8591's Avatar

Thumbs down nope

hell no i'm not gonna get the smaller controller the big ones are coo,,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm use to using that one and well i'm sure that i would like it better than a smaller controller..................laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I love the big controller... I have really big hands (not a brag, just a fact.) They're 10 inches from wrist to tip of middle finger and also 10 inches from pinky to thumb when spread out. I love the Xbox controller because I finally have a controller that doesn't feel like it'll break when I play!

The only problem I had at first was that, with big hands, my right thumb covered all four buttons at the same time... something I wasn't used to since I had PSX and the buttons were so far apart. However, I got over that pretty quickly. I just hope that Xbox never discontinues the big controller.

The type S controller is a better controller than the current Xbox controller. The type S is infinitely more confortable than the current Xbox pad (easier on the hands too). The type S's L and R buttons are less resistant, making them easier to press repeatedly. A more traditional plus-shaped d-pad (perfect for fighters). The face buttons are in a more standard diamond shape (not oval), and positioned much, much better than the current Xbox pad. The face buttons are set up much like the dual shock controller. The current Xbox pad's face buttons are much too close together (and I hate how they are diagonally set up). Like in THPS3, when I go grind, manual, or lip, I bail almost everytime, because when I go from the A button to the Y button, I either hit the wrong button, or I hit more than one button. It is so frustrating! That is why I have to x-connectors, so I can use the dual shock controller.

So when is the type S Xbox controller going to be available for me to purphase???
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

Originally posted by Master Gracey
    I love the big controller... I have really big hands (not a brag, just a fact.) They're 10 inches from wrist to tip of middle finger and also 10 inches from pinky to thumb when spread out. I love the Xbox controller because I finally have a controller that doesn't feel like it'll break when I play!

The only problem I had at first was that, with big hands, my right thumb covered all four buttons at the same time... something I wasn't used to since I had PSX and the buttons were so far apart. However, I got over that pretty quickly. I just hope that Xbox never discontinues the big controller.

I here you!!! I got big hands too. Its quite a nuisance. And the small controllers leave a lot of your hand just lying there. Its so uncomfortable. I bet most of the people who claim that the big controller is a problem have never held the XBOX controller. My 8 year old brother uses the big controller without a problem.

I've had a few friends who didn't like the big controller come over and enjoy it more than they thought they would. Here here to the big controller.

I love my big sexy controller

I Don't see nothing commical about comunism. First of all I'm from a country that has founght for others rights against communist rule (the Vietnam War). Alot of people lost their lives fighting the communist of North Vietnam. And alot of us have had either family members fight or died in that war.

Ideally Communism is supposed to be this great society were everything is equal to all, But it turned out to to be were the needs of the few were supplied by the many how don't have any rights. I have great pride living in a country were i have the right to do what I want and i feel great sorro for those people who are still under the rule of communism. Personally I feel that it is a term that should not be used so light or joking around. I have seen you use the this word before in the chat and i was upset then but i let it pass, But sence you put it in () in your poll i felt like I had to say something to you.

no i wont buy it unless normal contoller is too big for my hands

Originally posted by Toder
    I Don't see nothing commical about comunism. First of all I'm from a country that has founght for others rights against communist rule (the Vietnam War). Alot of people lost their lives fighting the communist of North Vietnam. And alot of us have had either family members fight or died in that war.

Ideally Communism is supposed to be this great society were everything is equal to all, But it turned out to to be were the needs of the few were supplied by the many how don't have any rights. I have great pride living in a country were i have the right to do what I want and i feel great sorro for those people who are still under the rule of communism. Personally I feel that it is a term that should not be used so light or joking around. I have seen you use the this word before in the chat and i was upset then but i let it pass, But sence you put it in () in your poll i felt like I had to say something to you.

In theory, communism is good... but in practice, its evil. Communism means everyone works together to better a nation. Everyone gets treated equally, and paid near the same.

When I refer to communism, I am referring to the whole equal right- everyone be lazy issue. I'm right wing so i don't like that idea. Not everyone deserves health care/education. There are gods and there are clods.

Just chill out aboot the communist thing.... thats not what this thread is aboot.

Thread Information