Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some new GTA3 news.....

Originally posted by psylenced
    "You show me where ROCKSTAR announced this game for XBox, then Ill give you some credit for this being a legit XBox thread. While youre at it, show me where rockstar has announced GTA3 for that matter. GOOD LUCK FINDING IT!"

Right HERE : http://www.take2games.com/index.php?...lopment&page=6

BTW. Rockstar is owned by Take Two

"The Company publishes and develops products through various wholly owned subsidiaries including: Rockstar Games, GodGames, TalonSoft, Joytech, DMA Design, PopTop, Global Star and under the Take-Two brand name. "

Proof HERE: http://www.take2games.com/index.php?...20Ships&page=2
    BWAHAHAHAHA.. I just love it when people stick their foot in their mouths.. its funny as hell
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

OK OK.. I did not want this to be a GTA3 comming to the Xbox thread.. Personly I don't care.... Now future one yes..Miami or GTA4 but three....NOPE... Although I appreciate your participation in this thread psylenced,that was written in October... I know I know...It is still news....If only I had the power to stop this runaway train I started......

Osama Says "Vote 4 Kerry" Hermes's Avatar

Hey. Like someone said... If you don't want to read anymore GTA 3 news then skip the stupid mother****ing thread. I don't live on these boards and visit rarely anymore (Mostly due to snotty little ***s flooding the boards) so I for one am interested in any news.
    And dont try to use that "I was here before you" **** on me.

Will the lot of you just shut the **** up? There's no need to get so wound up over how new 'news' is... Now, relax, take a deep breath... ... ... ... let's just agree to differ.

if your sick and tired about people talkin about gta3 then tuff...cuz people r gonna be talkin about that game for weeks now and even more when the game comes out...if ur tired of the game, then dont pick it up or dont go in the threads...people are gonna keep on makin numerous threads about it
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

DUDE Gtaplayer!

can you crop down your Sig. Its to long and forces me to have to scroll to the right to read your posts. C'mon Son, Help me out!

If you choose not to cooperate.............................

I cant do s4it

But help a brotha out.............
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 03-19-2002 at 09:42 AM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

"You show me where ROCKSTAR announced this game for XBox, then Ill give you some credit for this being a legit XBox thread. While youre at it, show me where rockstar has announced GTA3 for that matter. GOOD LUCK FINDING IT!"

Right HERE : http://www.take2games.com/index.php...elopment&page=6

BTW. Rockstar is owned by Take Two

"The Company publishes and develops products through various wholly owned subsidiaries including: Rockstar Games, GodGames, TalonSoft, Joytech, DMA Design, PopTop, Global Star and under the Take-Two brand name. "

Proof HERE: http://www.take2games.com/index.php...%20Ships&page=2"

I dont know how anyone thinks im sticking my foot in my mouth. Look at the date to that silly little article. February of 2001! More then a year to the date. Thats not confirmation, its still speculation.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

boogy, you are a bit dense up there aren't you? LOL the point of the article was that take-two will be developing GTA3 for xbox...it did not give a release date at that time because they didn't know one. Xboxaddict's main site says may 2002...we'll just have to wait and see.

kirkyg

Originally posted by gula
    Now EVERYONE, PLEASE shut up about GTA3.
    why should we? it's a good game, but we shouldn't talk about it?

I think its great that you people are crying about GTA3 threads. Dont feel like reading about GTA? Then dont go into the fukin threads (YES FOLKS IT THAT EEEEAASSSY!!). You guys are like smashing your diks with hammers and crying that it hurts. Stop your whining and let us discuss GTA3.

Hell, If anyone finds any new GTA news, Make 3 threads just to pi55 off certain people.........
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 03-20-2002 at 09:23 AM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

I just had to bring this one back up cause I was flamed when i doubted the existence of gta for xbox. Now that we all know it's not coming I just wanted to prove my point. =) I'm just glad I never looked forward to it.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Originally posted by gula
    Honestly, I wouldnt even care if GTA3 would come out for the XBox. I have heard TOOOOOOOOO many questions about this game. Let me tell you staight up what is going to happen.

<center>GTA3 WILL BE OUT IN THE FALL OF 2002 FOR THE XBOX</center>

No ifs ands or buts about it.

Now EVERYONE, PLEASE shut up about GTA3.
    Where did you get this information? Here is a snippet from cnet news that says GTA3 is NOT coming out for the XBox:

"Sony, by contrast, is touting high-profile exclusives from game publishers. "Grand Theft Auto III," the top-selling video game for the past few months, will remain available only for Sony's PlayStation 2, with publisher Take Two Interactive Software scrapping previous plans for an Xbox version. New versions of Eidos' "Tomb Raider" and Electronic Arts' "Medal of Honor" franchises will also be available only for the PS2, as will upcoming online and offline updates of the "Final Fantasy" series from longtime Sony booster Squaresoft. "

Article Link.
    Ashes and Diamonds
    Foe and Friend
    We are all Equal
    In the End

GTA series is only gonna be released for ps2 ,it was annouced at E3 so i dont know why people still start threads saying its coming to xbox,allso GTA 4 is the same game as GTA Mimia vice
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Default GTA:VC is not coming for Xbox!

Take2 games, the parent company of Rockstar has said that GTA:VC is going to be a PS2 exclusive. At E3, Sony announced that they had signed a deal with Rockstar to keep the GTA series exclusive to PS2 until 2004. This, however, has not been confirmed by Take2, only the fact taht Vice City will be a PS2 exclusive. Take2 announced in February of 2001 that they began production on GTA3 for Xbox. They never announced cancellation of the project, so if we are getting GTA at all, it will be a port of the existing PS2 and PC game. Your proof is at www.take2games.com under the press release archive.

Shocked

Originally posted by AlBoogy
    I just had to bring this one back up cause I was flamed when i doubted the existence of gta for xbox. Now that we all know it's not coming I just wanted to prove my point. =) I'm just glad I never looked forward to it.
    lol dude. about 3 months ago i thot this game was the best

about 1 month ago, it got old..and i was hoping it was comin 2 the xbox, but i wasn't praying ya know?

Thread Information