Thread: give these morons a call

Default give these morons a call

Give these morons a call they hate everything xbox and love everything Japanese, by the way it’s a video store by the name of gamechamp and should not have the privilege to carry xbox products, I don’t have enough room to write the stank they lay on our system, and I cant imagine the sh*t they must spread. Here’s the number {718} 605-9500 ask for Freddy or Steve and show them we support the xbox. oh and by the way its only been for months and xbox shows that it will be the force to be reckoned with.

please do write i want to know what they said. tell me tell me

PM I have not seen U since the post to help people out hope, we did'nt over load U. Nice to seeya again. I know alot of people who should never got a Xbox,,they do not disserve it. Like that place does not either.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Originally posted by Brevity
    PM I have not seen U since the post to help people out hope, we did'nt over load U. Nice to seeya again. I know alot of people who should never got a Xbox,,they do not disserve it. Like that place does not either.
    not at all, it just takes time, somthing i have very little of. but i'll get to them.

I'll give them a call tomorrow and say that I'm torn between a PS2 and the Xbox. See what they have to say.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

I'm not worried about Lynxfx, but if anyone else calls I urge you to use restraint. A bunch of brash crank calls will only further cement their opinions about XBOX and its fanboys.

Well, gave them a call. They must be the most boring gamers I ever talked to. I just asked if they had any Xboxes in stock. Answer was yes. Then I asked what he thinks is better. PS2, GC or Xbox. He replied in such a quiet monotone voice. I like PS2 best. I asked why. He said more games. Said that the Xbox only has a few games. I replied with, aren't most PS2 games coming to Xbox anyway? He replied again in a quiet monotone voice, yeah I guess. End of call.

Talk about nonenergetic. Sheesh.

Of course I had the opposite extreme at a Best Buy recently. I was just walking past the Xbox games and a salesperson steps out and asks if I had an Xbox. Yes I said and he went on to say how cool it was and yada yada yada, wouldn't leave me alone. He kept trying to force PGR on me and to get the racing wheel. I couldn't shake this guy off me. But at least it was enthusiasm and he didn't trash the other systems. He did say that since the store opened (3 weeks ago) that they sell out of their Xbox shipments in about 2 days (30 xboxes), PS2 sells about 10 a week and they have yet to sell a GC. That surprised me.

Anyway, don't even bother giving these guys a call.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Lynxfx
    He did say that since the store opened (3 weeks ago) that they sell out of their Xbox shipments in about 2 days (30 xboxes), PS2 sells about 10 a week and they have yet to sell a GC. That surprised me.

Anyway, don't even bother giving these guys a call.
    Wow! I read your entire post, but, I wanted to comment on what you said here. As you may know, I work part time at an electronics store, and that's the same case with us! We have so many GameCubes in the back stock room it's incredible! I have never sold one and I definately don't act biased especially when I'm working. We sell PS2s, though, but, as soon as we get XBoxes in, they become sold out in a very short time!

Yeah I was really suprised too Max. This store is brand new in a very high traffic area with basically no competition from similar stores. I figured with the GC's price that it would still sell but I guess not.

I wonder how common this is.
    ---Hidden Content ---

Well theirs no shame in my game, i'll be da first to buy a KiddyCube at dudes store!
    How much you want for it? $5.00 cool with you yo?

seriously though, dont sleep on GC, they got somehot titles coming in a few months, but they aint no Xbox though

Originally posted by Lynxfx
    Yeah I was really suprised too Max. This store is brand new in a very high traffic area with basically no competition from similar stores. I figured with the GC's price that it would still sell but I guess not.

I wonder how common this is.
    seems as though they are having very slow sales nationally ==> http://www.idg.net/ic_826696_1773_1-3921.html

but then again that's for Japan yet I don't think the sales for it here in the U.S. are that much better.
    Hidden Content
    who wants to play me...

For what it is worth, I recently went to a EB and Best Buy, and asked the same question about sales of the three consoles. The guys were really nice and didn't trash any of them. At EB, they said they sold about twice as many PS2's as XBOX's and GC's. When I asked about XBOX vs GC, he said they sold more XBOX's because they were always (just barely) in stock. Not so with the GC, they sold out because of lower supply.

At the Best Buy, they said they sold about equal for PS2 and XBOX, but that they sold some fewer GC's. Mostly to parents for their kids. Sales of all 3 were rather brisk, and XBOX's were flying off the shelf as fast as they put them on. No exaggeration. When we started the conversation, they had 5 on the shelf, at the end, they had only 3. I never saw the 2 XBOX's disappear. Oh well, my 2 cents worth.

Thread Information