Thread: New here

Default New here

Well I been around the internet for awhile my name everywhere is xspankyxduckx I am a huge video gamer about 20 consoles.
    I stumbled across this place looking for a Original Xbox list because Im looking to get all of the games to get a complete set. Im sitting at 178 Titles right now.
    noticed on that list some games are not listed Idk why that is so but its all good. Im looking forward to get know all of you and well maybe play yall on xbox live

Yup feel free to add us. Glad to have you around, hope you stick around
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Maritimer

Welcome! Feel free to add me WillyV2 but I won't be online much until the new year, I'm going to be on holidays from work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Willy2.0

Not sure how I stumbled across here. I'm from NY USA. I've been playing since the Atari 2600 first came out, gives you an idea how old I am right there. Was looking for a group not affiliated w any gaming mag or company where the gamers are cool about what they're playing and if something isn't good let everyone of similar taste know it's not great. The reviews I've seen have been real honest and I like that. I like that a couple of the guys here post up on twitch so we can see what our guys are playing. For me waiting like crazy for Honor and wildlands. Played siege over free play weekend and for 25 bucks I might buy it. That's it for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Not sure how I stumbled across here. I'm from NY USA. I've been playing since the Atari 2600 first came out, gives you an idea how old I am right there. Was looking for a group not affiliated w any gaming mag or company where the gamers are cool about what they're playing and if something isn't good let everyone of similar taste know it's not great. The reviews I've seen have been real honest and I like that. I like that a couple of the guys here post up on twitch so we can see what our guys are playing. For me waiting like crazy for Honor and wildlands. Played siege over free play weekend and for 25 bucks I might buy it. That's it for me...
    Welcome man!

We aim to be completely honest with our reviews. We aren't blinded by any bias, and if something isn't good, we'll tell you it isn't good, and vice versa.

We have twitch stuff going now and then, but with Beam support coming to Xbox soon, we're going to be rolling out something on that front hopefully soon
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information