Thread: trouble??

Screaming for Vengeance NomadLLama's Avatar

Default trouble??

hey there. i think some of y'all have seen the post to the geforce4 from me. but i have a question. how will xbox improve its grafix when PS3 comes out?? because im expecting it to be out in 2005, and i would not wanna buy another system, preferable xbox2 (god does that name sound bad). i just got my system in january, and finding out that in three years, it will die(not on market) will really **** me off. i just had to shell out 300 for the thing! please tell me!!!
    ha..

hey nomad...no need to worry, bud! by the time the pos3 comes out, MS will have something already planned ..just enjoy that right now you have the most powerful gaming console in the world..don't worry, you're in good hands
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

If the PS3 is released in 2005 then I think that's great! This means is that XBox is the most powerful console on earth for the next 3 years!! To me that's pretty good value.

Consoles are coming out so fast now days. I remember when my good old SNES was the king for a looong time.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Well, first off, Sony's original plan was for the PS3 in 2007. And it was magically moved up to 2005. And there is a whole bunch of grand theoretical design work going on, but nothing has even been started. And that was from the Sony's chairman in November I think. Oh, and Sony still hasn't finalized their business model for their online effort, so I wouldn't worry just yet. A better console is coming, but who knows when or from whom.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

Originally posted by JADE8704
    hey nomad...no need to worry, bud! by the time the pos3 comes out, MS will have something already planned ..just enjoy that right now you have the most powerful gaming console in the world..don't worry, you're in good hands

I agree with you JADE8704. We do own the most powerful gaming console in the world. So why do we need to worry.
    and with bill gates behind it all. We are in good hands.

Screaming for Vengeance NomadLLama's Avatar

Originally posted by JJaX
    Consoles are coming out so fast now days. I remember when my good old SNES was the king for a looong time.
    yup i really remember those days. in fact, i still have my Snes with a whole crapload of games. 1991-1996.

well i guess u guys are right. 3 years in haveing the most powerful system has not really happened with these new-generation systems. PS2 lived as king for a year, Dreamcast also one year. but, we all have to say, when gamecube came out, it is the worst!! HA!! not offending those who have one tho. but really, it is for little kids....
    ha..

when the PS2 came out it was marginally better than the dreamcast. So you can expect the PS3 to be of equal quality to the XBox and GC. The only reason Sony is popular is because the release their systems ealier than everyone else.

As a side bar: Hopefully in the next few years steps will be taken to find a common interface for games and hardware. That way, you could choose the brand of hardware you want to play your games on. Kind of like a DVD player or CD player. The only hurtle is bringing down the cost of developing the hardware.
    Signatures are a boring reminder that everyone might have a personality.

Thread Information