Thread: Resident Evil

Default Resident Evil

Has anyone out there heard anything about xbox getting Resident Evil? XB-OUT
    I would ask for your name...if my rocket wasn't flying at your head!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I understand that Resident Evil is exclusive only to the GameCube.

As an aside, I heard that the movie was awesome! Eventhough, I don't plan on seeing it...

The movie was awesome. I think that it broke out of the trend where movies based on games suck. It had plenty of action and even though many people did not like the ending I liked it. If you don't see it in the theaters rent it.

I you want to check it out go here :

http://www.spe.sony.com/movies/residentevil/

It was a pretty kick ass movie. I enjoyed it, and it was the best video game movie I have seen by far.

As far as the game goes, I am sure Xbox will have plenty of RE clones eventually. It will not be from the maker's of RE or named Resident Evil, but it will basically be the same sh*t with a different name.

Its only going to be on the game cube, but it is a horror game coming out for the xbox called Darkblack it seems like it will be good.

anyone see on the main page? microsoft might buy out Rare? that would be the best, cause the gc fanboys are always saying that rare is the best and everything. oh, and check out this screen of sega gt i found, its so awesome:

what good games does rare make? donkey kong, thats all i kno of

I didn't get to see the movie because I didn't realize it was rated R. When the girl at the counter asked, I said 18... but I was obviously 15. I should've went to see Ice Age and then snook into RE.

My friends 8 year old brother went to go see it. He sneaked in while ordering another ticket. Said it was amazing. I'll get it when it comes out on Kazaa. For now, I'm waiting ofr Blade 2.

u can already get re on the aol servers, ive seen it on a ton of lists, but im not getting it, i already have blade runner, black hawk down, donnie darko, cky vcd, cky2k vcd, and cky3 vcd in my box, that'll keep me busy for a while

Thread Information