Thread: Is anything happening in XBox One land?

Default Is anything happening in XBox One land?

I keep checking for articles/posts here at XBA, and looking for other news sources online hoping to see announcements for new cool games. For one, I am interested in details on release for Biomutant, but still not hearing anything except '2018'. Also I'm just generally on the lookout for other new games that aren't yet on my radar but that sound interesting, mainly RPGs, Action, etc. But it just seems very quiet on the game front that last few months. Even looking through the "upcoming" games that have been announced, it seems a little thin to me.

This time before E3 is always dead, as most companies will save all their reveals, dates, secrets for June instead. After that it'll be way too much at once
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    This time before E3 is always dead, as most companies will save all their reveals, dates, secrets for June instead. After that it'll be way too much at once
    That at least makes me feel better. Will just have to be patient. In the meantime, I?ve been having a bit of cravings lately for old school NES and SNES games. I keep seeing these posts pop up in my Facebook feed for modded Nintendo classics that include hundreds of games instead of the stock 20 that it came with. Is this legit? If not does anyone here have any suggestions on where to get a real classic console that does come with a bunch of the old games?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ tx View Post
    That at least makes me feel better. Will just have to be patient. In the meantime, I?ve been having a bit of cravings lately for old school NES and SNES games. I keep seeing these posts pop up in my Facebook feed for modded Nintendo classics that include hundreds of games instead of the stock 20 that it came with. Is this legit? If not does anyone here have any suggestions on where to get a real classic console that does come with a bunch of the old games?
    Classic NES/SNES with the 20-30 games built in is the best bet for legit ways to play. Love my Mini SNES!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

I'm hoping for a Nintendo 64 mini this year, that would be awesome. Love both of the minis so far. The SNES mini was a little more difficult to get than the first one, which was odd. I can only imagine if Nintendo can somehow get 007 on the N64 mini how hard that will make it to get. And I refuse to pay the eBay prices

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Not sure if I am allowed to ask about a specific product URL, there is a 3rd party company selling bundles for the various old systems that are raspberry pi systems. The Nintendo bundle comes in a Nintendo styled case (SNES, NES, or N64), and says it includes all NES & SNES games installed for between $79 and $114 depending on case and bundle. Does this sound legit?
    Last edited by DJ tx; 05-03-2018 at 10:26 PM.

To answer my own question, this site doesn't exactly look like a scam, but lots of complaints of unanswered emails phone calls from customer service, long delays on receiving products. Sounds like it might be one guy running it out of his house. So, will probably avoid this. Damn, looked so good too.

I think I have decided to do a DIY build, Raspberry Pi 3, running Retropie. I can load it with all the games I want (NES, SNES, Genesis, Atari 2600, MAME, etc) all on one console, and not be limited to 20-30 games. And I can add more later if I want to. They even have cases that look just like the NES classic.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Yeah, i used to have Retropie on my desktop, seems so great to play some old games. ��
    Back into the world of gaming.

Thread Information