Thread: Huge Halo Tournament!!!

Post Huge Halo Tournament!!!

Gather your 4 Man teams!!! GATHERING TONS OF PEOPLE TO JOIN THE HALO TOURNAMENT. PRIZE !MONEY! THE WINNERS WILL RECIEVE HALF THE POT! THE MORE PEOPLE THAT SHOW, THE BIGGER THE PRIZE! DATE IS NEXT MONTH, APRIL 20TH, AT 12:00pm! IF YOU DON'T HAVE A 4 MAN TEAM BRING AS MANY AS YOU CAN, YOU WILL BE GROUPED UP WITH OTHERS. ENTRY FEE IS 5 DOLLARS PER PERSON (20$ A TEAM).

DETAILS-

- The levels that are selected will be picked from random. (I.E. Ticket out of the hat)
    - The Game mode(CTF, TS, ODDBALL, KotH) that is selected will also be picked at random. (I.E. Ticket out of the hat)
    - Double elimination for your team to lose. (If your team loses once, you still have a chance to win)
    - 2 Xbox's will be prepared. Controllers are there to use, but you may bring your own, if thats what you are comfortable with.
    - 2 TV's will be placed opposing each other.
    - Twisted Cat 5e and Cat 5 Cable will be ready cut into 2 feet strips. (Latency will not be an issue)
    - If large number of people attend, we will seed the teams into numbers to easily set-up matches
    - Location & Contact:
    470 Broadway
    Bayonne, NJ 07002
    (201) 436-3040

- TOURNAMENT TO BE HELD AT LOCATION! NOT ON INTERNET! LAN ONLY!

SO COME ONE, COME ALL, IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BEAT THE BEST!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

JJax, Shererboat, and NIK2Deep will only need a team of three! And all of them are in New Jersey! Oh man, the money is as good as yours, gentlemen!

Too far for me...it would be a long commute from Seattle

That's Cool.

if you feel you only need 3 people. Than you can do that. Come on down guys.

hey, how do you know how far that is from Montclair?

aww man...i thought it was going to be on the net! shoot...wait...what am i talking about? i don't have enough money to pay for a hub yet...oh well...maybe next week i'll be able to frag with you guys...and then you'll see...you'll see the AWESOME power that is me! j/k...hope to see you guys online next week!
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Thumbs up

Good luck with the tourney, SupraMan. It's a great idea and sounds like fun.

Thread Information