Thread: Please help !!!- What game?

Question Please help !!!- What game?

Hi people,

I wanna buy a new xbox game this saturday.. and completly dunno what to get. I have already got Halo and Project Gotham Racing, so i dont want a shoot 'em up, or a racer...

I wanna get a game that i will be playing for ages... coz i cant afford to get new games very often. I was thinking about Jet Set Radio Future, or Dead Or Alive3... i dont really like fighting games... but this looked ok, but doesn't look to great in 1 player mode. Jet set radio future looks cool.... but i dunno if its my kinda game...... I have never got an extreme sports or nething like that kinda game... and so dont know what is good

i really like RPG's and Racers... but i dont want a racer... and coz i like in the UK, is there even any rpgs out?

It would be cool if the game was good in 1 player, but still had a multiplayer mode.. even if not brilliant.... i dunno what to do !!!!!

please help !!

but the game has to be out in UK

thanks

dan

You not a fighting fan so dont get DOA3. Its not even good if you like fighting games, and 1 player mode has no reply value at all.

JSRF is ok, and it does have multiplayer. But dont expect to much.

Pick up a good sports game or give halo on legendary a try to keep you busy. Save your money and wait for something you really want.

Well thats what i would do. Maybe my game preferences are to picky?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

I completely agree with Jaxx, I would suggest renting some games! Morrowind will be comming out soon and according to the new preview on gamespot.com looks pretty cool!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Here's a few ideas:

Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding (AWESOME GAME - HUGE REPLAY VALUE!)

Rallisport Challenge - If you even liked PGR, you will LOVE Rallisport Challenge regardless of the fact that you don't want a racer. Rallisport Challenge will change your mind REALLY QUICK!

I also like JJax's suggested about getting a sports game. If you like Sports, there are definately some good ones to choose from!

As for RPGs, the only one that is coming out is Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and that definately won't launch before this Saturday. Azurik: Rise of Perathia is an action/adventure game that has *some* RPG elements to it...and I personally like it. I have over 100 hours into the game and I haven't even beat it yet!

I suggest Amped and warn against New Legends.

Talking

THANKS GUYS !!!

after reading all the replies, i check out Amped, as it was recommened a bit and its a sports game

it looks awesome and huge, so if i get a game, it will be this

thanks

dan

If your a fan of extreme games yeah, get Amped. But I dont care for the Tony Hawk wannabe games.
    DOA3 has absolutly no replt after 2 days, though a add-on disc is coming in the June issue of OXM.
    You want a game with lots of replay value. You already own Halo, that has four levels to master. That will consume alot of your time.

Genam Onimusha is a good game, but wont last you but for so long.
    Like one dude said, Marrowind is a massive RPG and is the game you really want. Not sure of the release date since they all get delayed every week it seems like.

Thread Information