Poll: What do ya'll think about Knights Of The Old Republic!?!

Thread: Knights Of The Old Republic

XboxAddict482

Default Knights Of The Old Republic

Hey ya'll!!! I can't wait until this game comes out. It's going to be real good. So, what do ya'll think!?!

Most Star Wars games are very good. I liked everyone on 64 and I m excited about this one too.

i'm actually not really a star wars fan at all (it all goes back to that whiny little mark hamill), but i'll definitely be buying this game. it looks like it's going to have some serious depth to it, and since it takes place 4000 years before luke, well, maybe i can kill off his ancestry in the game!
    Hidden Content
    props (not propellers) to thecovenant for the sig

Yeah, this is going to be an ultimate Star Wars hit on the Xbox. I will definitly get it. I think it will be coming out Fall 2002 for Xbox. Since the two previous Star Wars games on Xbox were not too successful, this Star Wars game will probably be really good, especially that BioWare Corp. is developing it and not LucasArts. I hope a trailer or movie to the game will be released soon.

Default got me dribbling

yep looks a corker, i must admit to lovin force commander on pc, and rogue squadron on n64, but this looks the best on any console, (though jedi knight 2 looks awesome, hope the xbox gets it) but with bioware behind it i can see myself becoming a sith lord, or defending lukes great grand parents!!.

I have never been a star wars fan but this game looks like the bomb. It should be awesome. Also I believe it comes out at a good time. Long enough after morrowind wind so they don't have to fight for my time, and I really don't think ego will ship on time so it won't compete with that either. I am really getting excited about the RPG scene and that has never been my bag before. God bless the Xbox.

yep, i've never been a great rgp fan, though have enjoyed a few, (deus ex counts) but i think kotor ain't out till 2003 so loooooong wait. still the thing also looks cool, plus it's got the creepy music from the flim, so heres hoping.

I have seen enough about the game to make a opinion. The screen shots look amazing but I really don't know what kind of missions you'll be doing are much about the gameplay.

Ah yes, I sense great things from this game
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Knight)

"Be Mindful Of Your Thoughts Anakin"

Hidden Content

I really hope they make this game as open ended as Morrowind. That would be the ultimate Star Wars game for many years to come.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

i'm not a huge fan of star wars, nor their games ( in fact i think they have ALOT of so-so to crappy titles) ..but this one looks real good..and the hype is huge....i'll deffinately nab it.

Thread Information