Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teen Halo?

Exclamation who is lying? DanieLudacris is!

i think most of you guys can see that DanieLudacris' pic looks a little bit too perfect (maybe an early shot of the container before it was relese, or rated) bu anyway i've got this pic of an ad for it scanned at my friends house and as soon as i can figuire out how to get the pic up on here i'll show you guys. i think that this is a little creative advertising trick by toys r us to get parents to buy an M(though it should be T anyway!) rated game.
    There is no one who can stop the Mau, I fear it will destroy us all.
    -Drexx

Default Re: who is lying? DanieLudacris is!

Originally posted by animo47
    i think most of you guys can see that DanieLudacris' pic looks a little bit too perfect (maybe an early shot of the container before it was relese, or rated) bu anyway i've got this pic of an ad for it scanned at my friends house and as soon as i can figuire out how to get the pic up on here i'll show you guys. i think that this is a little creative advertising trick by toys r us to get parents to buy an M(though it should be T anyway!) rated game.
    I can help you out animo. Just send the pic to Spartan King@aol.com. I will put it on my website and then link to it on this thread.
    Hidden Content
    Check out the site I am apart of:
    Hidden Content

Thread Information