Poll: What game looks better?

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Metal Gear Solid, James Bond or Half Life???

  1. #1
    Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    408

    Question Metal Gear Solid, James Bond or Half Life???

    hey guys, in ur opinion what game loox the best outta the three mgs james bond or half life? plz vote and tell why, thnx.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

  2. #2
    Banned Ninja Scroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    In Da SkiesOfArcadia
    Posts
    4,245

    Default

    Um,.... MGSX!


    btw, welcome back Markus, I have not seen you in ages!

  3. #3
    The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    3,831

    Talking

    Hmm....... this is a hard poll to make a decision on but if I had to buy one of these games I would go with MGSX too. Why you may ask is that I have not played MGSX and I think this game will be very wicked.

  4. #4
    Banned Ninja Scroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    In Da SkiesOfArcadia
    Posts
    4,245

    Default

    Originally posted by Serg_w
    Hmm....... this is a hard poll to make a decision on but if I had to buy one of these games I would go with MGSX too. Why you may ask is that I have not played MGSX and I think this game will be very wicked.
    YO Serg_w, some dude posted a thread with MGSX screens from a magazine last week!
    The mag said you can use Solid Snake thoughout the game instead of the must talked about annoying Raiden guy.

    Sounds sweet thus far.

  5. #5
    The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    3,831

    Default

    Originally posted by Ninja Scroll


    YO Serg_w, some dude posted a thread with MGSX screens from a magazine last week!
    The mag said you can use Solid Snake thoughout the game instead of the must talked about annoying Raiden guy.

    Sounds sweet thus far.

    Sounds really sweet so far. This game should come out around April 1 if it doesn’t get delayed and I will see than.

  6. #6
    GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    15,941

    Default

    That's a tough choice....Since they are not available on the XBox yet, I will like to check them out more before I make that decision. So far, MGSX has the upperhand...though, I'm really pumped up about Half Life 2!!

  7. #7
    Home Theatre Guru LynxFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    LynxFX Film Studios
    Posts
    4,201

    Default

    I picked Half Life, which I assume is Half Life 2. That series just rocked. One of the best single player FPS I ever played. Now add in the multiplayer, or even mods like Counter Strike and it is probably the best game ever...even topping Halo.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

  8. #8
    Registered User yall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    561

    Default

    you guys who picked MG over half life, have obviously never played both. half life all the way!

  9. #9
    Penta Campeao gtaplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    268

    Default

    i choose mgsx because half life is only good on the pc playin counterstrike...fps arent for consoles only to be used on keyboards and mice
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

  10. #10
    GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    15,941

    Default

    Originally posted by gtaplayer
    i choose mgsx because half life is only good on the pc playin counterstrike...fps arent for consoles only to be used on keyboards and mice
    I guess it just depends on everyone's preference. Personally, I prefer FPS games on a console. To me, a keyboard and mouse is to type and surf the net...but, that's just me

  11. #11
    Penta Campeao gtaplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Originally posted by Maximus


    I guess it just depends on everyone's preference. Personally, I prefer FPS games on a console. To me, a keyboard and mouse is to type and surf the net...but, that's just me

    yea max u say that now just i like i did before i started playing half life: Counterstrike...but after that it was the best fps experience i ever had in my life, max i am asking u get this game it only cost u like 20 bucks at a game store , and i think theres a 10 dollar rebate...but get this game and play it...i bet after u wont tell me u dont like this game...counterstrike is such a smart game...max please pick this up and check it out and u will see how awesome it is
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

  12. #12
    GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    15,941

    Default

    Originally posted by gtaplayer



    yea max u say that now just i like i did before i started playing half life: Counterstrike...but after that it was the best fps experience i ever had in my life, max i am asking u get this game it only cost u like 20 bucks at a game store , and i think theres a 10 dollar rebate...but get this game and play it...i bet after u wont tell me u dont like this game...counterstrike is such a smart game...max please pick this up and check it out and u will see how awesome it is
    I hate to admit it, but, I have never played Half Life. I've only seen it in action for a couple minutes, and yes, the game looked sweet! It would be cool to get a huge LAN game going...that's what they do over at Microsoft all the time...they have Half Life LAN parties over there....

    My sister is engaged to a dude that works for Microsoft...maybe I can ask him if I could come along and play some Half Life with their huge organized set up By the way, Half Life is all this dude talks about with me!!!

  13. #13
    Penta Campeao gtaplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Originally posted by Maximus


    I hate to admit it, but, I have never played Half Life. I've only seen it in action for a couple minutes, and yes, the game looked sweet! It would be cool to get a huge LAN game going...that's what they do over at Microsoft all the time...they have Half Life LAN parties over there....

    My sister is engaged to a dude that works for Microsoft...maybe I can ask him if I could come along and play some Half Life with their huge organized set up By the way, Half Life is all this dude talks about with me!!!


    dude half life is played over the internet w/ broadband connection, and if half life comes out for xbox its gonna be tottaly diffrent from the comp game
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

  14. #14
    GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    15,941

    Default

    Originally posted by gtaplayer




    dude half life is played over the internet w/ broadband connection, and if half life comes out for xbox its gonna be tottaly diffrent from the comp game
    I understand that the version of Half Life for the XBox is going to be the sequel: Half Life 2. This might even give Halo a run for it's money if they pull it off right

  15. #15
    Registered User E-Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Australia On The Western Side
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Half Life 2 (droolllllzzzz), After playing through Half Life, Opposing Force and Blue Shift and Half Life on the PS2, I cant wait for Half Life 2.

    posted by Maximus I understand that the version of Half Life for the XBox is going to be the sequel: Half Life 2. This might even give Halo a run for it's money if they pull it off right
    You got that right Max.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •