Thread: I cant believe I ATE the whole thing!

Talking I cant believe I ATE the whole thing!

For all of you whom seem to be clueless, the FACTS are in. The Xbox BLOWS any and all other Consoles away! So, the Xbox is new and not alot of games are out yet. That SIMPLY has NOTHING to do with the quality of the Xbox. DUH! I mean come on people. The Xbox is truely unique. Ive had Playstation's, PS2, and Played the Gamecube. Uhmmm.... I CAN and will voice my opinion..... the XBOX is top notch and NOTHING ever will be able to even come close to it. All of you whome like to down rate it, sound VERY uneducated... READ THE FACTS.... LOOK AT THEM, CHECK it out before you make a complete fool of yourself!!! It takes a simple minded person to realize this. And by the way..... THE XBOX GAMES ARE COMING!!! Be AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!! hehehe

taabu=trouble
    taabu

Default Re: I cant believe I ATE the whole thing!

Originally posted by taabu
    For all of you whom seem to be clueless, the FACTS are in. The Xbox BLOWS any and all other Consoles away! So, the Xbox is new and not alot of games are out yet. That SIMPLY has NOTHING to do with the quality of the Xbox. DUH! I mean come on people. The Xbox is truely unique. Ive had Playstation's, PS2, and Played the Gamecube. Uhmmm.... I CAN and will voice my opinion..... the XBOX is top notch and NOTHING ever will be able to even come close to it. All of you whome like to down rate it, sound VERY uneducated... READ THE FACTS.... LOOK AT THEM, CHECK it out before you make a complete fool of yourself!!! It takes a simple minded person to realize this. And by the way..... THE XBOX GAMES ARE COMING!!! Be AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!! hehehe

taabu=trouble
    Welcome mate
    err....I think we know this already mate this machine will kick ass left, right and centre

taabu=trouble

taabu, not trying to tell you what to do or anything, but this should have been posted in the debate forums.

taabu=trouble

lol.... I welcome you as well.. As you grow more accustomed to these forums, you'll realize some of the crap newbies put on here. The xbox arguement aboot how its better than all the other consoles is old and lame. Been there, heard that...Let's try to keep the threads not lame.

Official Aussie of XBA™ Rochey69r's Avatar

Thumbs up

he he we know mate

Why does the topic of this post have nothing to do with the content? Why did you name it "I cant believe I ATE the whole thing!"? That makes no sense.

*cough* fanboy *cough*

Well, he's not that bad

i thought he was talking about an 8th of shrooms when i read the title of this thread
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

I thought he was talking about eating the big ol burrito from Taco Beauno.

Thread Information