Thread: I just got 250$ for my bday...please help!!

Default I just got 250$ for my bday...please help!!

I am wondering wetaher to buy a gamecube, or get a few xbox games. Its a major delema. The only proble with getting a gamecube is that my friends will make fun of me, becuase they all hate it.
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

Buy what you want... If you want a gamecube, get a game cube, dont worry what your friends say. And if there are a few xbox games you want, get them. Bottomline, don't ask people to make your decision becuase you may not be happy with it. It's your money, so do what you want with it.

I couldnt have said it better. But you should look at release lists for both systems and ask yourself if you would rather buy a gamecube, and have to wait for more money to buy games, or buy like five games for xbox. If u dont see anything on the xbox list that u like, go for the cube.

$250 eh?? Buy xbox games... don't buy a gamecube. With the exception to SSBM, and Rogue Squadron... there aren't any good gc exclusive games. And the only other gc exclusive game i see coming out will be perfect dark 2. Do unless you want towaste your money.... buy some more xbox games.

I recommend thps3, and gunvalkyrie. Morrowind will be cool and so will medal of honor.

Buy some Enron stock.

Default I have both and...

I would say buy some good XBOX games. There really isn't any real good games for the Cube as of YET. But on May 1 it will release RE, it also depends on the type of games you like. I'm waiting for the good stuff to come out, yes there will be some good games coming out for the Cube, that the XBOX will not be getting. As of right now I have 15 Xbox games and only 3 Cube games. nough said.
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Genma Onimusha--Wreckless
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

Screaming for Vengeance NomadLLama's Avatar

well, here's the thing. if u buy another system ($250 is gamecube and one game), u expand your fun. but fun is money. if u want to be dedicated to buying games for two different systems, then go ahead. personally, I would get a gamecube. wait a bit and more good games will come out for both systems.
    ha..

Official Aussie of XBA™ Rochey69r's Avatar

BUY BUY BUY!!! SELL SELL SELL!!

hey mate i recomend you buy some xbox games and save the rest for future xbox gear e.g. games, controllers, mem units, DVD pack, game commander headset etc

games i recomend:

Halo (what can i say, if i was president i would make it a law that if you own an xbox you must own halo)

Amped (great snowboarding game with heaps of huge runs and you can rip your own music!)

THPS 3 (not much lifespan unless linkup play is available to you)

NHL 2002 or NHL Hitz 2002 (you can wait about a year and the 2003 nhl games will be out but both of these are good)

PGR (only 25 cars can get boring, but a nice hard game)

good luck mate!

Thread Information