Thread: Flight sims?

Question Flight sims?

Hey,

Do any of you guys know if any Flight Sims are out or set to come out for xbox?

I dont wanna get an arcade flight game.... just summin thats a bit of simulation

thanks

dan

air force delta storm............hehe..... gun metal has some flying int it......

Has anybody here played Top Gun? I can't find any info on it on the inernet. Is it a good game?

Renegade of funk

Unfortunately, Air Force Delta Storm is the only true flight game to the xbox. True meaning all flight/air combat. Not a sim, by any stretch of imagination. Gunmetal has a bit of flying, but it's not much. Battle Engine Aquila has a bit more flying, though it's in short hops. But you do dogfight. Fireblade was OK, the controls where spastic and I had a problem with the fact that I'm flying a helicopter that can turn invisible. The motion blur when you went on afterburners was pretty neat.
    Of course there's Halo. The short time you fly the Banshee, or however long you stall the level out because you want to fly around, is fun. I still play AOTCR just for the Banshee. I'm getting pretty good at the nose up-stall-drop-and turn. Just the short dog fight you get into with the other Banshee was worth the price of admission.
    We need some more flight games.

Get a Life(US Navy)

I wish they made Ace Combat.
    Life,Liberty,and the Pursuit of all who threaten it.

I wish I bought Air Force Delta Storm

Get a Life(US Navy)

it looks interesting.
    Life,Liberty,and the Pursuit of all who threaten it.

But those are all Combat Flight Sims.

I think MS should have released Flight Simulator 2004 for Xbox too. Or at least they should release the next one for Xbox.

i own delta force and top gun, i those games are sow boringthere arent good sim games for the xbox dam

Renegade of funk

Air Force Delta Storm has it's moments.. Once you finish the game you can go back and free play the missions with whatever planes you have purchased. I like to go back to the begining canyon run with a really advanced plane and just cut in and around the canyon walls. I've pretty much stopped trying to complete the missions. Now I just fly about and do stuff.

We will be getting Secret Weapons Over Normandy though..

Secret Weapons Over Normandy features gameplay accessible to all audiences. Through more than 30 exhilarating air-to-air and air-to-ground World War II missions, players engage in dogfights over the turbulent skies of 15 unique combat theaters including Europe, the Eastern Front, North Africa, China-Burma-India, and the Pacific. As a member of a secret squadron of elite pilots, players can take to the skies in more than 20 realistically modeled fighters and bombers as they progress through the course of the game.

That should be cool.

Thread Information