Thread: medal of honor and gta 3!!!!!!!!!

Default medal of honor and gta 3!!!!!!!!!

dose anyone no when medal of honor is coming out???? Is gta 3 coming out for sure or is it just a rumor and if it is for sure when because that game is awsome for ps2 and i cant even imagine what it will be for xbox if it comes out!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure both of those games release dates are TBA. I can't wait until they come out because I'm going to buy both of them.

I wish they'd hurry up and get GTA3 out. I've played it alot on my friend's PS2, but I need to have the game myself to play on my own time since U can't just play through the whole game while your friend watches.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

I know that GTA 3 is come to the Xbox but for Medal of Honor I have no clue. GTA 3 will be a hot seller for the Xbox this game will be one of the best Xbox games to have on the Xbox. I think now we are just waiting for a release date for this game I think it's sometime in May I think.

Originally posted by GokuX
    I wish they'd hurry up and get GTA3 out. I've played it alot on my friend's PS2, but I need to have the game myself to play on my own time since U can't just play through the whole game while your friend watches.
    Same scenerio here bro......

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Toad stripper

Wink

As far as i know no one is really sure whether metal gear solid is coming out but its highly likely and i think GTA3 is going to come out some time in April

i played gta3 yeaterday for the first time at my friends house an wow ,but my friends kept bashing the xbox saying why would you want a game thats all ready been out for 7 months an they were saying the xbox verison gonna be toned down,i cant wait for the day when i can say dont you wish you waited an bought an xbox cause the games better on the xbox
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Woh, wait a second!! Did I miss something? Was Grand Theft Auto III confirmed for the Xbox?? Because the last time I checked no one said anything about it coming the THE BOX. I could really care less if it comes. Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty fun game but their are other/better games out there coming to the Xbox. I just hope we don't get State of Emergency.

That is one of the most boring/repetetive games I have played in a long time. I rented it when I was at my cousins house and neither one of us (who are very good at videogames) could get out of the Mall. We were bored, very bored.

Unfortunately, the only OFFICIAL statement from Take Two is that Game Boy Advance is getting GTA3 and Xbox is getting State Of Emergency. Shame if you ask me... I have yet to hear a single person who really liked SOE. Everyone says the same thing about it: that it was repetitive and boring.

All we can hope is that it changes soon and we finally get GTA3... even if it HAS been out for 7 months, that doesn't take away from the fact that it's an incredible game.

Thread Information