Thread: Storing XBOX games (with the Naki Case)

Default Storing XBOX games (with the Naki Case)

Ok, I am sitting here waiting for my Naki case to come in (thanks to XBA and Naki!!!!!!!!) and I thought of a question. Do you guys always keep your games in their original cases or is it safe to store them in the "sleeves" that the case has? I had an old cd case with plastic sleeves and it ruined a whole lot of my cd's so ever since then they have all stayed in jewel cases. I just don't want to ruin any $50 games.

What do you all think or plan on doing?
    Here's how bad I suck

Don't get a free IPOD - Hidden Content

old sig Made by professor_frink he is the sig man!
    http://hosting.reversedreality.com/user_images/jschelm/sig.jpg

Portable Mammogramistâ„¢ DrUnKtAnK's Avatar

Default I leave them in the case

I just leave them in the NAKI case, you should have no problems with the cloth/fabric that the games come in contact with....

Well what I'm gonna do is buy those thin clam shells for single cds and then put them in the sleeves .

i wouldn't worry naki carrying case was passed by microsoft and from what i've seen from my own case is the the fabric does no harm to the dvd's what so ever.
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

yeah its perfectly fine to store the games in my case. I will probably put them back in thei little greencases eventually just because I'm weird like that

I would leave them in the original cases and only put them in the Naki case when I was going mobile, but that's just me. I've had music discs get ****ed up from cases, so I don't take chances with my games.

Well I placed some of my games in there and mine actually got a little scratched - I'm gonna start putting them in the cloth cases and then put them in the slots..

Thanks for all your experiences and help guys. I think I am probably going to pick the hybrid and put my games in the clamshell cases only when I travel and then leave them in their original cases for the rest of the time. Hopefully the clamshell cases won't streetch out the Naki bag too much if it looks like it is going to then I may just try the cloth until it looks like it is damaging the disks. Now that I will have a portable XBox to take to my g/f's on the weekends I just have to decide if I want to buy another game, the DVD remote or save my money. Decisions decisions
    Here's how bad I suck

Don't get a free IPOD - Hidden Content

old sig Made by professor_frink he is the sig man!
    http://hosting.reversedreality.com/user_images/jschelm/sig.jpg

Originally posted by XBOX Dude
    i wouldn't worry naki carrying case was passed by microsoft and from what i've seen from my own case is the the fabric does no harm to the dvd's what so ever.
    That's right Xbox Dude, I cant wait to get nice!
    But I think i'll leave my game CD's in their respective cases they came in.

But putting them in the Naki fleeves should be just fine.

Thread Information