Thread: AHHH! The Pain.

Default AHHH! The Pain.

yesterday my mom took me up to get my xbox game. Well of course, I picked Jet Set Radio Future. And when we got home. I ran inside with it and just as i made my turn to go upstairs my mom grabs it right from my hands. And she said i have to wait till EASTER. I cannot wait. Seriously

Dude, that sucks. In my house, for instance last xmas we opened our xmas gifts on Oct 20. For all we know,easter could have been yesterday, or last week or today.

GRAVEDIGGER

Default ...Dam

LOL...dam man...thats gotta be some painfull sh*t, i mean dam...i think you should get some heart medicine cause that stroke is comin!

But it'll be worth it when you get your hands on JSRF...trust me!

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken

I feel sorry for you. I mean you got an XBox and that's great, but you got JSRF as you first game???? You should have gotten Halo. Poor, poor bastard.
    Oh a life? That sounds fun, where can I download one of those?

How old are you? You gotta start defying authority soon, or your gonna end up a mommys boy (lie, cheat, steal) . Why cant you play your game again? You have to wait until the earth reaches a certain point on its trip around the sun(lie, cheat, steal) . Cant play your new game because of a religious date.(lie, cheat, steal)
    I say you grab the game, Light up a cigarette and play your dam game!!(lie, cheat, steal) Its time for you to question why things are the way they are. Make changes, Become a man!(lie, cheat, steal)

***** WARNING, SMOKING IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH, AND SO AM I*****
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 03-27-2002 at 10:09 AM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Thumbs up

Originally posted by JJaX
    How old are you? You gotta start defying authority soon, or your gonna end up a mommys boy (lie, cheat, steal) . Why cant you play your game again? You have to wait until the earth reaches a certain point on its trip around the sun(lie, cheat, steal) . Cant play your new game because of a religious date.(lie, cheat, steal)
    I say you grab the game, Light up a cigarette and play your dam game!!(lie, cheat, steal) Its time for you to question why things are the way they are. Make changes, Become a man!(lie, cheat, steal)

***** WARNING, SMOKING IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH, AND SO AM I*****
    LOL, cant cant say how much JJax cracks da Ninja up!

Anyways, fear_this.. you mean to tell me after all these months your still waiting for you Xbox console?
    So how have you survived with life until this Sunday?
    I dont know what I would do with out my Xbox or DC!

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

LOL, cant say how much JJax cracks da Ninja up!

Thats my Job BwaI!
    Glad i can bring joy to people with my demented mind. Im just trying to teach 'Fear_this' the ways of the.........DarkSide......

MAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahHAhaHAh!!!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

"Listen Here Brother! Just listen to my man JJaX, And lay the smack down on your Mom. You'll be terrorizing the streets of new tokoyo in no time. Ohh YEAAAH!!! By the way JJaX! What up with them Ho's!!?! " -Hollywood Hulk Hogan

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

lmao @Jjax...u'z a funny mofo.

Wink da Book speaks

Leason up SUCKA! Like that punk Hollywood Hogan said. Lay da SmackDown on your moms fool!
    Unless you want da Booker Man to come over your crib and lay her ass out with da most ELECTRIFYING MOVE in Sports ENTERTAINMENT on her fruit booty ass, DA SPINA-ROONY!!!
    NOW CAN YOUR MOMS DIG DAT? SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKAAAAAA!!!

What's dat fear_this? your moms will beat your ass if you use your Xbox before Easter?

TELL ME YOU DIDNT SAY DAT? PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY DAT?!
    YO Ninja, you still running things in da XBA like I taught you right playa!? - Booker T.
    Last edited by Ninja Scroll; 03-27-2002 at 10:57 AM.

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

i think most of you guys missed the point, he has an Xbox and other games he can play, he just can't play JSRF until Easter, probably because it is meant to be an 'Easter present' or something. I think it's pretty sweet that he got an Xbox game for Easter

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Dude! Easter is this Sunday! That's not THAT long! You can hold out...

In the meantime, I will enjoy a long lasting session of JSRF hehehe

jk...I don't even own the game...BUT, I could rent it!!!

Default Sucks to be you.

lol!!!!!! I sympathize for you... itll be a long wait till Easter. Sucks to be you. I hate when parents pull that gig on you. It also indirectly means that you HAFTA behave till then or else you won't get it (period).

Work it GIRLS! Yeah. i've been trying man. Cant find the damn game.

haha, youre lucky to get an xbox game for easter, all im gettin is a movie and some candy, but i havent decided which one yet, can some of you people name some good movies? i wanna get the original godfather on dvd, but all they have is the box set, which i dont want cause i only want the first one, oh well, maybe ill ask for scarface

Thread Information