Thread: The Brain Game

Lightbulb The Brain Game

Here is the link: www.officialxboxmagazine.co.uk

But this is all the news on it. Sorry for the long post. All this coming out now, what will we see in 2 years?

Hearing the words "brain tracking technology" in the same sentence as Xbox really scares us…

IBVA Technologies has sent out a press release saying that the company has brought its brain tracking technology to Xbox. "We've been waiting for this for over a decade," said Drew DeVito, boss of IBVA. "There is finally a consumer product that has the power to do everything we've always wanted to do with brain tracking in the home."

Quite what "brain tracking in the home" actually means is beyond us for the moment, but we're scared. DeVito added, "We've currently got some good brain tracking running right now. For instance if you're racing along in Project Gotham or RalliSport and your concentration is broken, our system will pick that up and kick in the handbrake to spin your control out of your hands. We can also attach that to the gas pedal, or do both, or do it in reverse.

"It's wild stuff, and we want to go much further. But we've gone about as far as we can without Microsoft's help. It's time to bring gaming off the screen and into your head."

27/03/2002 11:02:10
    Sunlight splatters dawn with answers
    Darkness shrugs and bids the day good-bye

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

AHHHHH! that is like Twilight Zone ***** man. i don't know if i like the sound of that, how would that even work, with like electrodes or something. MS is getting inside our heads!!

This kind of reminds me of a device for the Atari 2600. It was supposed to read your mind but all it really did was move according to the movements of your forehead. They never did release it though. It only worked on Breakout if I remember correctly. If this is really what this says it is it would be really cool though.

Thread Information