Thread: Hello all! Im a new member of the forums.

Default Hello all! Im a new member of the forums.

Hello. I just joined the Xbox forums and Im a pround Daddy of my baby Xbox. I treat it like one of the family.

Games I own:

Halo
    DOA3
    PGR
    RSC
    JSRF
    NFL Fever 2002
    Amped
    Munch~Oddworld
    WWF Raw

Most wanted games:

Unseen
    Brute Force
    Morrowind
    Doom III
    Crimson Sky Revenge
    Strident

And so many more. I need more money!!!!!
    Most anticipated game: Unseen

Welcome aboard! Nice choice in games too.

but id sell DOA3, Fever and Amped. But thats just me!

Enjoy the stay and watch out for midget people with 40's............

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Hey, Hobgoblin! Welcome to the forums! You will definately make a great addition to the XBoxaddict family...especially with your highly respected comment that you are a proud daddy of your XBox which you treat like family! My kind of buddy!!

hehe

Thats Maximus!

He's ma buddy!

He really doesnt post on these forums. He just thinks really hard and *PoP* the post appears on the site. Thats why he's got like a million posts.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

batman46st

Talking hey man..

Welcome to the fun this is one of the best places to be on the internet if u own an xbox. Why we arnt just friends we're also brothers and sisters who help each other out with any problem xbox related or not.....

Thanks all for that friendly welcome. Ill try to come here as often as possible. I cant wait till E3 to hear what's in store for the Xbox.
    Most anticipated game: Unseen

Originally posted by Hobgoblin
    Thanks all for that friendly welcome. Ill try to come here as often as possible. I cant wait till E3 to hear what's in store for the Xbox.
    As my fellow addicts said Hobgoblin, welcome to XBA!

I am your Icon- Ninja Jubei, aka Hero, Role Model, Playa Pimp, XBA Savior!

from this point on you can worship the ground I walk on!

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I am your Icon- Ninja Jubei, aka Hero, Role Model, Playa Pimp, XBA Savior!

welcome, hobgoblin...this a great forum with a huge contingent of smart, funny alchoholics...j/k...we're not that smart or funny.

and i'll never be your icon, ninja something, here, role playa, model pimp, thingamabob (j/k ns)...i'm your huckleberry
    Hidden Content
    props (not propellers) to thecovenant for the sig

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

welcome hobgoblin...like me, if you visist this site frequently, you'll soon find out what a great site it is, and how cool some of the other members are. enjoy your stay...p.s. when did u get you xbox...cuz you already got a buttload of games?

Here in Utopia harmful things such as cars and Barny are no more. All who are worthy recive an Xbox, all others must buy any of the other unworthy systems such as PS9!

WELCOME!!!
    Have fun...
    get messy...
    make mistakes...
    and worship your Xbox
    Hidden Content
    think about it...
    an
    Xtremely Big Outrageous Xtravagant Worior
    will kill a
    Pathetic Slimeball... even when there are 2 of them....
    not to mention obliterate a
    Groaning, Aching, Miserable Elf, a Completely Unworthy Being, Everyday
    Hidden Content

Welcome aboard!

Smile Welcome

Pay know attention to the girly Ninja like I cant believe he is still getting people to follow him; his last group was those wacks in Caly called the Heavens Gate Cult,,,,,he was the only survivor. I think he was one of those guys that they dug up in FL. he should have been cremated. too bad, I will do it now.

Ninja I'm just kidding, I have not had you post on anything of mine in a while so I thought I would rile ya a little. Seriously though I want you to know that your now in the biggest group of helpfull peps anywhere. WE R THE ADDICTS Play MAXI at Halo on the net for easy wins, then come play me for pure but stompings.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Default Re: Welcome

Originally posted by Brevity
    Play MAXI at Halo on the net for easy wins, then come play me for pure but stompings.
    BWAHAHAHA!! Dude, that was funny! Hey, Brevity...I must say, I played against Silvertrace, a bad ass Halo gamer and a bad ass XBA member here last night. He's on the East Coast and I'm on the West coast...and we played Hang Em High last night...same rules, however, I hosted one game and he hosted the other.

The results were very similar:

When I hosted, I won 15-2
    When he hosted, he won 15-5

The rules were the exact same...it just goes to show the major advantage a host has over people who join, especially if they are on a different Coast!!

When I was playing against you while playing capture the flag, and everyone invisible, at BattleCreek...there was not only some major lag, but, I have never played or practiced with the rules of that game! I know you may be giving me some good old trash talk lovin' and all...but, I thought I would respond to it anyway

Brevity...keep practicing before we go on-line this summer....don't be surprised if you get blasted away by someone named Maximus!!!

Welcome hobnobbing hobgoblin! Enjoy your stay at the best site one the net! Period.

YA MAX just looken for some reply's. Everyone listen MAXIMUS is one of the best HALO players I have ever played with, cough and beat cough. I know you had lag me too, thats the rub. I will play you this weekend if not sooner. BUt not during those kick ars NCAA games. Seeya AND MAX WON when he hosted there R U happy,,,,he made me say it,,under penalty of another both hands on the shoulders enema. haha
    Last edited by Brevity; 03-27-2002 at 02:27 PM.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

YA MAX just looken for some reply's. Everyone listen MAXIMUS is one of the best HALO players I have ever played with, cough and beat cough. I know you had lag me too, thats the rub. I will play you this weekend if not sooner. BUt not during those kick ars NCAA games. Seeya
    hehe...you failed to mention that I gave your ass an enima when I hosted the first game hehe

Hey Maximus. Is the Xbox connector IRC channel on Enterthegame.com?? And its #XBC Right?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Default Re: Welcome

Pay know attention to the girly Ninja like I cant believe he is still getting people to follow him; his last group was those wacks in Caly called the Heavens Gate Cult,,,,,he was the only survivor. I think he was one of those guys that they dug up in FL. he should have been cremated. too bad, I will do it now.

Ninja I'm just kidding, I have not had you post on anything of mine in a while so I thought I would rile ya a little. Seriously though I want you to know that your now in the biggest group of helpfull peps anywhere. WE R THE ADDICTS Play MAXI at Halo on the net for easy wins, then come play me for pure but stompings.

LOL, funny post Brevity! Yo slim, sorry I have not been posting in any of your threads. It's not like im doing it intentionally. I'll try to watch out for your future threads junior.
    But one thing, it better be worth while, im not gonna just post just to post in wack ass thread.
    It has to be tight bro! Make something original and worthwhile,... ya know. Like a "Ninja is my XBA Icon" thread or something hehehe
    Aight, HOLLA!

Hey welcome to our home away from home. If you have any Q's about the games I have below feel free to ask me anytime.
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Genma Onimusha--Wreckless
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

Wink Yeah you tell him

Maximus is probably the best halo player i heard of. i will find out soon enough, if i get some damned cable service out here! But No one has beaten me on the same tv in any mode. I will even use red armor on the sidewinder to be spotted easily and still win... Oh no i have gotten off subject! Welcome to the XBA forums, your home away from home, or your uh home within a home

But until then, peace!

Thread Information