Thread: 3 games for $81.47 shipped.

Default 3 games for $81.47 shipped.

Check out the 50% off sale at Toys R Us.

Dark Summit $25
    Kabuki Warriors $25
    Test Drive Off Road: Wide Open $25

Sure they aren't the best games but they are sealed and you can trade them in for $50 at EB or Walmart or Toys R Us and get the games you really want.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Portable Mammogramistâ„¢ DrUnKtAnK's Avatar

Question Interesting

Are those prices just good through there website or can you get them at any store location?

Website only. It is their Spring Sale. Too bad I didn't catch it last week. The games were 75% off. Sale will probably only last a day or two.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Hey, Awsome, But I checked their return policy (walmart) and they said you must have a reciept? I have a babbages and a toy'r'us by me to, so is it a safe bet i can return these games without the receipt if i purchase them (I sure as hell dont wont to be stuck with kabuki warriors) Info needed fast!!

A gift my friend. You always start with "I received this as a gift." Most places will give you the store credit. EB took a game of mine back, no questions, no receipt. I even made $3 out of the deal, but anywho you can easily find some store to trade it for you. Just don't open Kabuki Warriors or you are screwed.
    ---Hidden Content ---

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Cool idea, Lynxfx! Too bad all of the games that are on sale make me want to

hehe

Oh I know Max. I can't believe it is going to say that I bought Kabuki Warriors on my credit card statement.

But in the long run, I will end up getting Rallisport for $25. Not bad, since I was on the fence about getting it.
    ---Hidden Content ---

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Lynxfx
    Oh I know Max. I can't believe it is going to say that I bought Kabuki Warriors on my credit card statement.

But in the long run, I will end up getting Rallisport for $25. Not bad, since I was on the fence about getting it.
    Oh man, Lynxfx...if you were even a slight fan of Project Gotham Racing, then, you will practically faint in excitement about Rallisport Challenge!! Let me know what you think about it! Personally, I love it!!

I didn't get into PGR. Just played the demo. I was going to wait for Sega GT and Test Drive but they both are coming around June so figure I need to get myself a racing game. Rallisport seems to be it.
    ---Hidden Content ---

What store did you trade it in? Will babbages or walmart fall for the gift thing? ahh nevermind.... if i do get stuck with them, ebay here i come!!

Man, I so totally want to jump on that deal, but then I dont. One reason is because I dont know of 3 games that I would trade them for. I'm sure I could keep them until a game I want comes out though....I don't know, we'll see if I do it. I probably wont though.

Hey, fanofslipknotib, I was just curious. Does that money thing in your sig really work? Seriously, it's tempting to try, but I have my doubts.

Just go and read up on it. It works just fine, if you are willing to do what they want you to do.

Those 3 games are on sale because they suck so friggin' much. Kabuki Warriors? Oh my god, thank god I got a chance to preview such horrible crap before I went out and bought something that's not even worth thinking about buying.

out of the 3 games id probably choose dark summit since im not big into racing games and i heard how much that fighting game sucks

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

that is a damn good deal. I saw that kabuki warriors is still TOO expensive (@ $37.50) but still imagine what it COULD have ben like if they put 2 months more programming into it?

Default ohhhhhh,, that Don Ho song...

Beautiful Kaua'i..........

Been there done that, man are they ever going to get a road that goes all the way around that little rock? The road stops at like Charros.

PhReeK out!
    PhReeK out!

Excellent job Lynxfx! I am going to buy them today so I can trade them in for good games.

Thanks for the info!
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

Just to let you know, the price went up to $30 a game, but with free shipping. So you are looking at $10 more, but still trade them in.
    ---Hidden Content ---

Thread Information