This is a thread where you can show off art that you created, in essence making it available for others to print.

In other words, if you create an image that would look great on a faceplate, link it here so people can show it.

HERE ARE THE RULES (YES, there are RULES):

1) Pictures should be no smaller than 12" x 4", or 1200 pixels x 400 pixels (at 100 dpi).

2) You should run the image through the design studio, and take a picture of the image on the design studio template, so that people can see what your image would actually look like on a plate.

(That means every post would have two images: one, the downloadable image, and two, the fake faceplate using the image.)

3) Images CANNOT be copyrighted or trademarked images. If you want to make yourself a Pac-Man plate for your own use, you can do that... BUT... you can't throw the picture out there for others to use.

4) ANY images that would not be accepted by the site will be deleted here. No nudity, no libel, no racism, no gore (blood and gore - with blood, just use your good judgment, and if you don't have any then don't risk it.)

5) Any poster who willfully violates these rules could suffer additional punishment besides having their post deleted. I don't wield a ban hammer, but I sure as hell know how to summon one!

----

Think of it this way: If you drew it, it's okay. If you drew someone's intestines hanging out of their open belly, it's not. If you took the photo, it's okay. If you took the photo of a Bayonetta screenshot, it's not. If it came from a site that clearly states that the image is in the public domain, even if it can't be used for commercial purposes, it's okay. Girls in bikinis are okay. (Heck, they're MORE than okay by me ). Girls with exposed boobs are NOT okay. The Statue of King David and his ding-a-ling is PROBABLY okay. (If your post disappears, someone else apparently disagreed.)

Nature, architecture, NASA photos, texture photos, very old photos or paintings, etc. make for good images. It's up to you to pull out the photos that make for good faceplates.

I'll get some in here as soon as I can. Some of mine will also, actually be available on the site at some point. That doesn't mean if you like it that you can't go ahead and make a "do it yourself" version.