Hey Folks,

With the release date of the Xbox One S right around the corner, I know some people have some interest, while others have none. For me I am in the "have" category. I am kinda excited for it too. With the following I'll tell you why:

- Play games the exact same resolution as the original Xbox One
- Upscale to 4K (but not have 4K native gaming)
- Have a 4K Blu-ray player
- Stream 4K content (aka from netflix, youtube, etc...)
- Support HDR on Blu-ray and streaming content
- Internal Power Supply
- 40% Smaller that original Xbox One

In a nutshell, it's a great buy for those wanting to get an Xbox, or looking for a 4K Blu-ray player with HDR support. Sure, it may not be as great for current owners of the original Xbox, or people who do not own a 4K display, but with what I mention above, it is for me. My Xbox One in the home office is also my Xbox that I used when I travel with my GAEMS Vanguard, so having the 40% smaller Xbox One S, with the Internal Power Supply, will be even MORE handy.

One of the companies I liaise with also has some 4K monitors coming out. I would love to tell you who, but I am under NDA. That being said, when they told me they have some new 4K monitors in the pipeline, I was even more sold on the Xbox One S.

In the end I know I will be happy with the Xbox One S. Yes, others may not, but if there are those who are considering and Xbox One the S is even more reason.

And just so you know, I'll be crazy and by Project Scorpio when it releases too. Yep, that is me.

Cheers,

Outtie