We were doing 4vs4(2 tvs 4 on each) and it was on the blood gultch map. I was running around in the middle of the map with a rocket launcher. I saw a tank rumbling over the hill and blasted mt friend that was driving it. Then to check it out, the other 3 guys got in a warthog and drove over to where i was. My cloak wore out and they were driving right at me with their chaingun going..so i then jumped behind a rock and the next pass they took a landed a plasma grenade onto their wart hog. Then the warthog flew into the air with the driver dead but the passenger and gunner were flung off injured. So then I took out my rocket launcher and blassed them off myh tail. By then I didnt know that my friend that i killed in the tank was sniping me from the hill above on of the basses. Then i saw the bullet trails whizzing by me and ground spewing up from where they landed. while he was reloading i took aim and shot a rocket launcher up there that only injured him. Then i took a cloak and ran up there behind him and melled his head killing him in one hit..PM me if you want to here more of my stories