Thread: Wanna help with the Faceplate Database?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post

Anyway, get excited. A thousand photos. Kam's gonna poop pottery.

What KIND of pottery because if its like ancient tokens or small oil lamps - that isn't too impressive but i mean if he's gonna poop an huge planter or something.... now THAT is different.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KatamariKutie View Post
    What KIND of pottery because if its like ancient tokens or small oil lamps - that isn't too impressive but i mean if he's gonna poop an huge planter or something.... now THAT is different.....
    now i wonder how Kam will feel about us conversing about his poo, i guess its a form or attention so i guess he will enjoy it

I thought the idea of changing faceplates was kinda something MS was throwing out there at first to get you to buy the console, and then never do anything with it. I never paid too much attention to them till I started see some of the one's from E3 and when Gears came out. Then what really got my attention was OXM spread on Spacy's plates. I was in aww of what he had done, and I was hooked. I started looking around and found that their were tons of them out there. Looking for info on one plate is such a pain in the a$$, which is why this database is going to rock. This will be perfect for current collectors, and a great place for new collectors to get started.
    Thank you Spacy, Kam, Taco, and everyone who is helping on this, we really appreciate it. Thanks guys.

My pleasure. And my pain, lol.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

dam 1000 photos and growing strong, thats impressive! i wonder though whats going to happen to faceplate value when / if the new nextbox comes out, and none of the 360 faceplates will work on it........ hmmmmmmmm.........

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetric View Post
    dam 1000 photos and growing strong, thats impressive! i wonder though whats going to happen to faceplate value when / if the new nextbox comes out, and none of the 360 faceplates will work on it........ hmmmmmmmm.........
    we already had a topic about that exact question adn it ended by everyone who was still a collector getting all the plates they wanted most likely....i think

It doesn't launch for another day, and I'm trying to get permission to post a couple of plates that right now have a big watermark right over the top. So if it all comes together, I'm 14 plates away from launching with eight hundred plates.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information